Ahhhhhh.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Clydesdalemtb

Not only did the first "real" paycheck I've gotten in a LONG time show up in the mail today, but
when I went to the grocery store they had 12 packs of RedHook ESB on sale for $9.99 Damn, it tastes
so...... rewarding!

--
John G.

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 18:22:51 -0500, ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote:

>Not only did the first "real" paycheck I've gotten in a LONG time show up in the mail today, but
>when I went to the grocery store they had 12 packs of RedHook ESB on sale for $9.99 Damn, it tastes
>so...... rewarding!

Enjoy! Bill

The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
:-]

"ClydesdaleMTB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Not only did the first "real" paycheck I've gotten in a LONG time show up in the mail today, but
> when I went to the grocery store they had 12 packs of RedHook ESB on sale for $9.99 Damn, it
> tastes so......
rewarding!
>
> --
> John G.
>

Hmmm. The brewery guy dropped in a couple of days ago and left me a dozen of Monteith's limited
release 'Dortmunder Bier' to try . Damn decent of him I thought. Beer. Lovely stuff. Paychecks.
Great things.

Westie

ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Not only did the first "real" paycheck I've gotten in a LONG time show up in the mail today,

Cool! Those fake paychecks can be a real downer.....

> but when I went to the grocery store they had 12 packs of RedHook ESB on sale for $9.99 Damn, it
> tastes so......
rewarding!

Heheheheh!

',;~}

Shaun aRe

Status
Not open for further replies.