Ahnold overheard, "It's not a bounce, girlie-man."

crit pro

Guest
W takes a 11 point lead in the polls.

After seeing all those arseholes fighting NY's finest, when the frickin
national security is at risk, finished off Flippy-Floppy.

Russia confirms that we can't reach to The Base (Al Queda) in a more
SENSITIVE way. Kerry is a fxck head.

Democrats are slipping. They pull their Clinton Heart Attack card, and
when that fails, ship Ketchup Teresa Billion Dollar Heinz to the ER
room. SAD.

You would have to be a fool to vote for John and his TRIAL LAWYER
PARTNER John.

crit pro

[email protected] (crit pro) wrote in news:a2431ce4.0409050739.190dea12
@posting.google.com:

> After seeing all those arseholes fighting NY's finest, when the frickin
> national security is at risk, finished off Flippy-Floppy.
>
> Russia confirms that we can't reach to The Base (Al Queda) in a more
> SENSITIVE way. Kerry is a fxck head.

In your dreams, CP.

Kerry is saving his best stuff for last. He's got more election
experience than George does, and he's known as a great closer. You watch.

Bush has done a LOUSY job at fighting terrorism. Once we kicked the
Taliban out of Afghanistan, we stopped fighting terrorists and instead
went into Iraq where there were no terrorists. Why? Saddam, as brutal as
he was, was good at using his henchmen to make sure Al Qaeda and other
militants didn't get a foothold in his country to threaten him.

Prior to Bush's war on Iraq: no terrorists.
After Bush's war on Iraq: 1000's of terrorists.

Get it?

Kerry will do a much better job of defending America from terror because
he understands we need to bring our troops home to defend the homeland,
and not overextend our military overseas.

Only a fool would vote for Bush. A vote for Bush is a vote for huge
deficits and more overseas wars.