AIDS hits U.S. blacks harder than other groups

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by dougadam, Mar 9, 2007.

1. djrocker257

djrocker257 New Member

Just don't log on , simple enough. After all it is entirely voluntary. Or don't you realize that.

Doug

2. JSWin

JSWin Member

Aids is probably one of the most misunderstood conditions there is. Blacks get it at a higher rate for a very under the radar reason. Blacks are clearly targeted for many specific diseases that kill people. I'd have to get into conspiracy facts to toss that one out there but today we are all enslaved and under civil attack. The silence of this civil war is slowly becoming known.

Poisonous vacines, toxins in foods, drugs that cause suicide, and so on. I think black people are targeted for a lot. The system even comes up with crap that only black people get. I mean how obvious is that?

The gay thing is a whole other issue. Aids is not about being gay. The thing that everyone is misinterpreting today about gay, lesbian, transexual, or whatever the preference is. The fact that it is an abnormal state of mind. I have friends that are and over the years I've watched them struggle with their preference. Society is doing their best or should I say the media and society eggs it on. They want to make this so acceptable that they are not going to call children boys and girls. How twisted is that? Oh let them choose. This is dangerous and wrong.
    You can love yourself for being gay all you want and we can love them all we want. But guess what? You can't procreate this way. You are not producing children. A species needs to multiply in order to survive. The human race needs to continue to multiply in order to continue to exist. A bunch here and there of gays. Fine, but encourage it and not instill core beliefs of what a man and woman are when they are children. This is destructive. If you are gay don't impose it or seek to make others the way you are. You wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for heterosexual interactions. People don't understand what is happening to the human species if we all become or let this grow into.

3. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports New Member

Any time you start a sentence with "Hey I'm not racist" means you're probably going to say a racist statement.