AIDS hits U.S. blacks harder than other groups

JTE83 said:
Hey, I'm not racist, but I think those black people are getting really carried away with their immoral promiscious sex.

I really think we shouldn't be giving away billions to those Africans who are dying of Aids in Africa because of their carelessness about sex. We got more important things to do like take care of the poor people here in the USA.
Idiot. Who do you define as "those black people"?

JTE83 said:
Their stupid **** music gangsta rap and hip hop music also promotes their stupid lifestyle. I don't understand why other people like such music.
Another idiotic statement. The biggest consumers of "**** music gangsta rap and hip hop" are white people from the suburbs. Do you have an official list of acceptable and unacceptable music? When should I start a bonfire for the book burning party?

baj32161 said:
There should be a politics forum in here

I wholeheartedly agree. The forum lacks an threads of quality regarding the political arena.

"I am surprised that I haven't seen the old tried and true "Some of my best friends are black" line yet.:rolleyes: "

I was getting ready to reply " Some of my best friends are articulate blacks."
And a couple who can't speak very eloquently.
:cool:

djrocker257 said:
"I am surprised that I haven't seen the old tried and true "Some of my best friends are black" line yet.:rolleyes: "

I was getting ready to reply " Some of my best friends are articulate blacks."
And a couple who can't speak very eloquently.
:cool:
Reminds me of the product development meeting in Undercover Brother.

Disguised Undercover Brother, "How many black people are gonna want to smoke this?"
White yuppie, "Not the one I know."

icon1.gif
WTF Dude!!!!
Dude do you have AIDS or what?!?! Get a ****ing life you ****ing loser!!!!

Here is an idea...post one thread about cycling and then go **** yourself!!:mad:
Don't concentrate on the finger,
or you'll miss all that Heavenly glory."

Bruce Lee
"Enter The Dragon"

Well now we see what a troll you are...posting a PM in the open forum. Not only are you a troll, you are a gutless troll. Now that it's out in the open, do you ever plan on posting a thread about cycling, or just being a ****?

jhuskey said:
I can not agree with the thinking that the church... will solve problems...

Moral and ethical values are taught, not imposed or legislated.

:confused: Isn't that what a church does?

Pendejo said:
The sad truth is that almost everybody is a racist to some degree. It seems to be hardwired into the human psyche. Otherwise, it's hard to explain why after several thousand years we have made almost no moral progress at all.
Actually, racism is hard wired into our brain. It's an expedient that helped when quick decisions were required for survival. In our present world governed by law instead of might, we are actually required to think around our impulse to view with suspicion anyone who isn't like us. This takes more time, more will, and more intelligence, things some people just don't have or have no inclination to acquire. Most people view their own success as a baseline for what works or what doesn't work. If racism worked for them or their parents, then where is the compulsion to change?

baj32161 said:
Well now we see what a troll you are...posting a PM in the open forum. Not only are you a troll, you are a gutless troll. Now that it's out in the open, do you ever plan on posting a thread about cycling, or just being a ****?
Doing your part to win the world over? :rolleyes: How is sending people obscenity laced PMs helping? Gutless??? How does that phrase go, "the pot calling the kettle black", no pun intended. :p

derby said:
Doing your part to win the world over? :rolleyes: How is sending people obscenity laced PMs helping? Gutless??? How does that phrase go, "the pot calling the kettle black", no pun intended. :p
I don't care about winning the world over and I really don't care what you think. This forum sucks and it is because of threads like this, and idiots like you....I hope I get banned because I can't find a way to remove myself.

baj32161 said:
Well now we see what a troll you are...posting a PM in the open forum.
I agree with that. The guy is a piece of **** and a troll. He should be banned.

El Loto said:
Are we going to get a volatile politics board or not?
I think the soapbox is supposed to be the volatile politics boards. It's not very volatile, though. It's more calm and tepid than volatile, but the dougadam trolls belong more in there than in this forum.

Bro Deal said:
I agree with that. The guy is a piece of **** and a troll. He should be banned.
I second that. The only thing he posts is reuters.com articles and nothing else. He is a complete waste of forum space.

Gentlemen,

If you don't like a thread don't read it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I am very leery of banning a user or thought. Reminds me of the USSR or China.

Doug

djrocker257 said:
If you don't like a thread don't read it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
No they are not. This is a cycling forum. We don't need some bored asshat posting links to news stories that have nothing to do with cycling. If I want to find out what Britney Spears is doing, I'll read the National Inquirer at the super market. I don't read this site to find out how AIDs is affecting the black community.

djrocker257 said:
Gentlemen,

If you don't like a thread don't read it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I am very leery of banning a user or thought. Reminds me of the USSR or China.

Doug
Just for that, I posted a topic here about my favorite beers. Bottles up........

Exactly, there are plenty of threads on this site that don't relate to cycling.
If you don't like them, don't read them. Don't just pick on one topic. Ban all of them. Or are you too dense to realize that? I would love to see what you would have as our constitution.

Doug