Ain't Texans wacky?

jhuskey said:
I can feel the love flowing in this thread...... no it's just gas. I'll take something for it.
If you were from Texas you'd figure out a way to build a pipeline from it and get rich selling it to other parts of the US.

thebluetrain said:
Thomas the Tank Engine? Ummm.... I'm trying to find some humor in that, but I just cant.
Ok Mr. Village Idiot, please enlighten the forum as to what village you are from so we can get a comparison. Come on, grow a sac and quit hiding behind that keyboard.

Oh my gods! You've issued a testosterone challenge! Uh-oh! And you've already drawn conclusions in the sand based on your hirsute challenge! God! You are a man!

Please post a picture of you flexing your biceps! I think I speak for everyone when I say that I'm all aquiver.

I've lived around the country....Ohio, Missouri, Colorado, Arizona. Is that ok? Will you now wow me with the fortitude of your intellectual fury?

Come on man. I lived in Alaska, California, Florida, and Louisiana but I dont hide behind that.

thebluetrain said:
Come on man. I lived in Alaska, California, Florida, and Louisiana but I dont hide behind that.

Who's hiding? Do you want a full bio? Need masturbation fantasies?

Internet "challenges" such as yours are just completely laughable. You seem pretty invested in your "grade school" thread. I think you like me and quite possibly want to date me.

alienator said:
Sure they are:
  1. They talk about seceding from the US of By God A.
  2. They believe that all minorities deserve a good draggin' behind a pick-up.
  3. They brought us crazy new education ideas, like Intelligent Design.
  4. The Texas Board of Education has used crackin' creative theories to teach astronomy: http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2009/05/06/texas-is-only-6000-years-old/
  5. And sex education in the lonely star state is on the cutting edge of modern education: http://prorev.com/2009/02/stupid-texas-sex-education-tricks.html
Iffin' you're in an all fired hurry to devolve back to the days of witch hunting and stonin' people that scare you, then dagnabit move to Texass.

The earth is only 6,000 years old, according to those creationists?
Dear god.

limerickman said:
Dear god.

Yes, and when scientists uncover evidence to the contrary, it's just a false clue planted by the devil.

Pendejo said:
Yes, and when scientists uncover evidence to the contrary, it's just a false clue planted by the devil.

If you want me to find out if Satan actually did plant misleading evidence I can ask his sister. I use to be married to her.

jhuskey said:
If you want me to find out if Satan actually did plant misleading evidence I can ask his sister. I use to be married to her.

She must have been hot.

alienator said:
Who's hiding? Do you want a full bio? Need masturbation fantasies?

Internet "challenges" such as yours are just completely laughable. You seem pretty invested in your "grade school" thread. I think you like me and quite possibly want to date me.
Nope, I just want to know what perfect little society you are from so I can do some research on it to find out how perfect it is.

thebluetrain said:
Nope, I just want to know what perfect little society you are from so I can do some research on it to find out how perfect it is.

Using Google is serious research! Man, this must have got under your skin, 'cuz you just can't quit. Maybe you should issue another challenge.

limerickman said:
Dear god.

Yup. For the most part. One moment in time, a universe 15 billion l.y. in radius appeared instantly. Earth was already complete when it came into existence. Hmmmmm.

Who needs that science thing, anyway?

just the same, not every creationist lives in texas and not every texan is a creationist. yet, you only seem to be spitting your venom at texas and its citizens. not exactly mature behaviour on your part. certainly looks like you're just the other side of the bigoted coin.

I recall when I could take a bigot coin and buy two racists. With inflation I can barely purchase one facist.
Times have changed. :D

i just thank my lucky charms that the bigots i purchased so long ago are still in tip-top running condition. testament to scheduled maintenance.

slovakguy said:
just the same, not every creationist lives in texas and not every texan is a creationist. yet, you only seem to be spitting your venom at texas and its citizens. not exactly mature behaviour on your part. certainly looks like you're just the other side of the bigoted coin.

What venom? I think you're inserting a bit too much emotion in this.

alienator said:
What venom? I think you're inserting a bit too much emotion in this.

yeah, i'm inserting too much emotion in this.

"what venom?" i don't know, maybe stuff like this:
-devolve back to the days of witch hunting and stonin' people
-gather the friends and go find youz a negro to drag behind the truck
-Maybe separate drinkin' fountains for black folk? Maybe a revision to the state mandated curriculum, disallowing the teaching of Newtonian mechanics in primary and secondary school? Discrediting Einstein, Heisenberg, et al by naming them blasphemers?

if it's your goal to prove to the contributors of this board what a bigoted ignoramus you can be, hold course, friend.

slovakguy said:
yeah, i'm inserting too much emotion in this.

"what venom?" i don't know, maybe stuff like this:
-devolve back to the days of witch hunting and stonin' people
-gather the friends and go find youz a negro to drag behind the truck
-Maybe separate drinkin' fountains for black folk? Maybe a revision to the state mandated curriculum, disallowing the teaching of Newtonian mechanics in primary and secondary school? Discrediting Einstein, Heisenberg, et al by naming them blasphemers?

if it's your goal to prove to the contributors of this board what a bigoted ignoramus you can be, hold course, friend.

Wow. Are you sure there is no sarcasm in those statements you've pulled up? What bigotry? Please. Be exact. The comments of the State BOE are dead on. I think you're reading into things what you want to find. And don't you think the use of "friend" is a bit smarmy?