Air horn

On Sun, 13 Apr 2003 09:02:08 +0100, "Tony Raven" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Especially hospital beds! Its also a statistical fact that over 99% of people who die have eaten
>either potatoes, pasta or rice in the previous 24 hours. Stay clear of these dangerous foods!

Oxygen. Just say no.

James

--
A credit limit is NOT a target.

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:46:11 +0100, contributor Dave had scribed:
> scrap the cloak of invisibilty and buy a hi-viz vest.

Would that be one that has "PLEASE BE" "POLITE" on the back?

"POLITE" at a distance bears some resemblance to "POLICE".

Gary

--

The email address is for newsgroups purposes only and therefore unlikely to be read.

For contact via email use my real name with an underscore separator at the domain of CompuServe.