Air Jordan1-21, Air Max2006.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by shoesworld, Apr 29, 2006.

  1. shoesworld

    shoesworld Guest

    EASY ORDER COMPANY , is one of professional trade company
    of sport shoes, purse and handbags, such as nike,adidas,timberland,LV
    purse,handbags etc.
    The Wholesale Price List :
    $55 dollars per pair for 1 pairs of all nike and puma shoes
    $49 dollars per pair for 6 pairs of all nike and puma shoes
    $40 dollars per pair for 12-24 pairs of all nike and puma shoes
    $38 dollars per pair for 25-36 pairs of all nike and puma shoes
    $36 dollars per pair for 37-72 pairs of all nike and puma shoes
    $34 dollars per pair for more than 73 pairs of all nike and puma shoes
    The timberland boots's price: Adds $8 dollars again in the above price
    The Delivery Time: It will cost 5 or 6 days to delivery shoes to
    customers.
    after you had paid, then I will send your shoes in 1 day. and give you
    tracking
    number,and make the large package into some small packages so they will
    safety
    in the pass CUSTOMS.

    Tags:

  2. Casey Diaz

    Casey Diaz Guest

    Dear Shoeworld:

    Get off the bus. Unsubscribe from this newsgroup. Go to school. Learn how
    to write.

    As Ever, etc.
    Casey Diaz

    news:[email protected]