Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Air Zound Horn

Started by jawnn · · Last activity · 1 post · 882 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
31 December 2007
Last activity
31 December 2007
Original author
jawnn
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
882
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I’ve known people to just throw these in the trash when they clog up. I tried to fix mine but could not, I took it to the shop I bought it from and they could not fix it. And when I asked for my money back they just stared at me like I must be crazy.

    I tried to contact the people that make the things but they ignored me totally.

    I found some one on one of the forums that fixed his but it was too late for me.

    I can only suggest that you get a large boat horn and tape it to your handlebars.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.