Airborne Cancer Virus?

Thanks Vera, for providing good information and showing thast he is, in
fact, as I said, an asshole, just like his defenders.

news:[email protected]...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=site:healthwatcher.net+horowitz

> Vera
>
> Ilena Rose <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...
> > On Mon, 10 May 2004 20:51:03 GMT, "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 10, 2004"
> > <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote:
> >

> > >A real asshole, just the kind that you would believe.

> > LOL ...
> >
> > Says failed attorney and Quack Flack ... "Marla Maples" Probert ...
> >
> > Dr. Horowitz is one of the targets of the Quack Regime ... in fact,
> > Terry the Terror Polevoy even took Dr. Horowitz's name and forged it
> > in an email address ...
> >

> > www.humanticsfoundation.com/propagandistprobert.html
> >
> > Here's what I wrote about Dr. Horowitz and The Terror:
> >
> > http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/quack-Declaration#1.html
> >
> > When I began to read Polevoy?s website, I found it full of hatred and
> > hostility to those whose opinions he did not share. I discovered that
> > Polevoy has also led a hostile campaign to personally and
> > professionally discredit Dr. Leonard Horowitz, a personal friend of
> > mine. Horowitz is a Harvard-educated dentist with a Masters in Public
> > Health. Horowitz has authored several books, including Aids, Ebola and
> > Emerging Viruses, and is a vocal opponent several controversial
> > medical practices. In an Internet media campaign that runs for several
> > pages, Polevoy writes about "The Trials and Apocalyptic Revelations of
> > the Divine Dental Surgeon," calling him an "an evangelical crackpot,"
> > and even attempts to confuse readers by taking Horowitz?s name and
> > using it in an email directed to Polevoy.

>Subject: Re: Airborne Cancer Virus?
>From: [email protected] (Vera Teasdale)
>Date: 5/11/2004 12:45 AM Pacific Standard Time
>
>Sorry, but I found these links to the healthwatcher.net web site that
>someone forgot to post

LOL. We don't post *anything* from healthwatcher.

A branch of Quack Barrett run by Terry the Terror, who has indeed lied right
here on this ng. Got caught too.

These websites are the VERY last place to get truthful information, and isn't
the first time you have pushed his disgusting website filled with his hatered.

Jan

Lenny's Lair - How did a nice formerly Jewish boychik from Boston, end up in
Idaho?

BIGOT ANTI-SEMITE-RACIST FASCIST
INTOLERANT NAZI

Terry Polevoy.

Jan

"Vera Teasdale" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sorry, but I found these links to the healthwatcher.net web site that
> someone forgot to post. I think that someone here is not telling the
> truth about who Horowitz is, and whether anyone should think he was
> acting with a clear mind. His words are clearly full of it, especially
> over the last few years that he spent in Idaho. I understand that he
> now runs his evangelical operation somewhere in Hawaii. During his
> recent visit to Toronto at the Total Health Expo there was hardly
> anyone in the audience to listen to him.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=site:healthwatcher.net+horowitz

I forgot to point out that you are in BIG trouble.

On Tue, 11 May 2004 20:16:47 GMT, "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 11, 2004"
<M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote:

Yes, we know that Terry the Terror has posted his "crocks of ****"
(Coleah Penley Ayer's term for such rubbish) on his website ...

For those who wish to see Harvard educated Dr. Horowitz's site, here
it is:

http://tetrahedron.org/

Terror even had the audacity to create an email name with Dr.
Horowitz's name in it ... then went to Quack Central in Canada ...

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/quack-Declaration#1.html

When I began to read Polevoy’s website, I found it full of hatred and
hostility to those whose opinions he did not share. I discovered that
Polevoy has also led a hostile campaign to personally and
professionally discredit Dr. Leonard Horowitz, a personal friend of
mine. Horowitz is a Harvard-educated dentist with a Masters in Public
Health. Horowitz has authored several books, including Aids, Ebola and
Emerging Viruses, and is a vocal opponent several controversial
medical practices. In an Internet media campaign that runs for several
pages, Polevoy writes about "The Trials and Apocalyptic Revelations of
the Divine Dental Surgeon," calling him an "an evangelical crackpot,"
and even attempts to confuse readers by taking Horowitz’s name and
using it in an email directed to Polevoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marla ... you represent these wacko quacks well!

www.humanticsfoundation.com/propagandistprobert.html

CORRECTION:

On Tue, 11 May 2004 20:16:47 GMT, "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 11, 2004"
<M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote:

Yes, we know that Terry the Terror has posted his "crocks of ****"
(Coleah Penley Ayer's term for such rubbish) on his website ...

For those who wish to see Harvard educated Dr. Horowitz's site, here
it is:

http://tetrahedron.org/

Terror even had the audacity to create an email name with Dr.
Horowitz's name in it ... that went to Quack Central in Canada ...

[...]

Mark. Given your lousy formatting, your followups are very difficult to
follow.

Also, do you use the date in your handle and e-mail address so you can
escape kill files? I think that is very much against the rules of most
ISPs.

> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> quote:
>
> the U.S. Army's 6th top biological weapons contractor in 1969-1970,
> prepared mutants of influenza and para-influenza viruses, recombined
> with acute lymphocytic leukemia viruses?
>
> Recombination was a technique that was not developed until much later than
> 1969-1970. Thus, this entire note is pure ********.
>

> In other words, how would you like to have a strain of the flu, that
> spreads cancer by sneezing?
>
> Can you even rationalize the develop of such a virus-lymphocytic
> leukemia, that kills most victims in just a few weeks following airborne
> transmission?
>
> quote:
>
> Leonard G. Horowitz, D.M.D., M.A., M.P.H. Emerging Viruses presentation,
>
> A real asshole, just the kind that you would believe.
>

> 1996
>
> As a Harvard graduate in public health, and expert in the fields of
> medical sociology, behavioral science, and emerging diseases, ...
>
> ================
>
> ???
>
> Susan, Su_Texas my opinions

> From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 10, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]>
> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
> Subject: Re: Airborne Cancer Virus?
> Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 20:51:03 GMT

He doesn't escape my killfilters. Use your head and the troll-be-gone.

"John Doe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 10, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t

[email protected]> wrote

> Mark. Given your lousy formatting, your followups are very difficult to
> follow.
>
> Also, do you use the date in your handle and e-mail address so you can
> escape kill files? I think that is very much against the rules of most
> ISPs.
>

> > <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > quote:
> >
> > the U.S. Army's 6th top biological weapons contractor in 1969-1970,
> > prepared mutants of influenza and para-influenza viruses, recombined
> > with acute lymphocytic leukemia viruses?
> >
> > Recombination was a technique that was not developed until much later

than
> > 1969-1970. Thus, this entire note is pure ********.
> >

> > In other words, how would you like to have a strain of the flu, that
> > spreads cancer by sneezing?
> >
> > Can you even rationalize the develop of such a virus-lymphocytic
> > leukemia, that kills most victims in just a few weeks following airborne
> > transmission?
> >
> > quote:
> >
> > Leonard G. Horowitz, D.M.D., M.A., M.P.H. Emerging Viruses presentation,
> >
> > A real asshole, just the kind that you would believe.
> >

> > 1996
> >
> > As a Harvard graduate in public health, and expert in the fields of
> > medical sociology, behavioral science, and emerging diseases, ...
> >
> > ================
> >
> > ???
> >
> > Susan, Su_Texas my opinions

not-for-mail
> > From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 10, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t

[email protected]>
> > Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
> > Subject: Re: Airborne Cancer Virus?
> > Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 20:51:03 GMT

2004 16:51:03 EDT)

(bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net)

In article <[email protected]>,
Ilena Rose <[email protected]> wrote:
>On Tue, 11 May 2004 20:16:47 GMT, "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 11, 2004"
><M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t [email protected]> wrote:

<snip>

>http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/quack-Declaration#1.html
>
>When I began to read Polevoy’s website, I found it full of hatred and
>hostility to those whose opinions he did not share. I discovered that
>Polevoy has also led a hostile campaign to personally and
>professionally discredit Dr. Leonard Horowitz, a personal friend of
>mine. Horowitz is a Harvard-educated dentist with a Masters in Public
>Health. Horowitz has authored several books, including Aids, Ebola and
>Emerging Viruses, and is a vocal opponent several controversial
>medical practices. In an Internet media campaign that runs for several
>pages, Polevoy writes about "The Trials and Apocalyptic Revelations of
>the Divine Dental Surgeon," calling him an "an evangelical crackpot,"
>and even attempts to confuse readers by taking Horowitz’s name and
>using it in an email directed to Polevoy.

Ilena, are you still pushing this nonsense about "confusing readers?"
Nobody with an IQ above room temperature was going to be confused or
think that Polevoy was trying to impersonate anyone.

If you thought that was what he was doing, well, I'm sure the
conclusion is obvious...

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

"John Doe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 10, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t

[email protected]> wrote

> Mark. Given your lousy formatting, your followups are very difficult to
> follow.

My formatting is determined by Outhouse Express. A formatting flame is lower
than a spelling flame.

> Also, do you use the date in your handle and e-mail address so you can
> escape kill files? I think that is very much against the rules of most
> ISPs.

I do it because I choose to do it. If you do not like it, report it to
[email protected].

> > <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > quote:
> >
> > the U.S. Army's 6th top biological weapons contractor in 1969-1970,
> > prepared mutants of influenza and para-influenza viruses, recombined
> > with acute lymphocytic leukemia viruses?
> >
> > Recombination was a technique that was not developed until much later

than
> > 1969-1970. Thus, this entire note is pure ********.
> >

> > In other words, how would you like to have a strain of the flu, that
> > spreads cancer by sneezing?
> >
> > Can you even rationalize the develop of such a virus-lymphocytic
> > leukemia, that kills most victims in just a few weeks following airborne
> > transmission?
> >
> > quote:
> >
> > Leonard G. Horowitz, D.M.D., M.A., M.P.H. Emerging Viruses presentation,
> >
> > A real asshole, just the kind that you would believe.
> >

> > 1996
> >
> > As a Harvard graduate in public health, and expert in the fields of
> > medical sociology, behavioral science, and emerging diseases, ...

> > ???
> >
> > Susan, Su_Texas my opinions

not-for-mail