Airborne Carpe Diem, Valrykie Audax Or Habanero

bakhurts

May 18, 2004
AIRBORNE CARPE DIEM, VALRYKIE AUDAX OR HABANERO

Anyone know anything about them as all round bikes for casual riding, light touring, etc? Are they fast, comfortable, reliable? I cant find much about them from anywhere including roadbikereview. good choice?

bakhurts said:
AIRBORNE CARPE DIEM, VALRYKIE AUDAX OR HABANERO

Anyone know anything about them as all round bikes for casual riding, light touring, etc? Are they fast, comfortable, reliable? I cant find much about them from anywhere including roadbikereview. good choice?
I was really considering a Carpe Diem as well before. However now I want a pure road bike and am considering purchasing an Airborne Blackbird, although I am hopping to in a year or two to upgrade to the Manhattan Project. Watch their clearance hanger to find even better deals. They are starting to put 2005 bikes in there. Let me know if you get one and what quality of a bike they are and I will do the same on mine.

Brian

BrianCRPS said:
I was really considering a Carpe Diem as well before. However now I want a pure road bike and am considering purchasing an Airborne Blackbird, although I am hopping to in a year or two to upgrade to the Manhattan Project. Watch their clearance hanger to find even better deals. They are starting to put 2005 bikes in there. Let me know if you get one and what quality of a bike they are and I will do the same on mine.

Brian
My wife has a Manhattan Project (05) and LOVES it! Really well made bike, and she says it's a super ride.