Airborne Carpe Diem

John Hearns

Guest
I just know I shouldn't browse bike manufacturer websites...

But a Titanium fast touring bike... lovely.
Does anyone here have one? what are they like?

Edging the custom-built Roberts Roughstuff from the of the
wishlist. Then again, one is allowed both in the fantasy
stable of bikes, no?

John Hearns <[email protected]> wrote:
: I just know I shouldn't browse bike manufacturer websites...

: But a Titanium fast touring bike... lovely.
: Does anyone here have one? what are they like?

I don't, but I've got a Zepplinn and it's really, really nice. Airborne's
customer service have also been excellent to me when I had some problems
with the frame.

Arthur

Don't get me wrong, perl is an OK operating system, but it lacks a
lightweight scripting language -- Walter Dnes

"Arthur Clune" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I don't, but I've got a Zepplinn and it's really, really nice. Airborne's
> customer service have also been excellent to me when I had some problems
> with the frame.
>
> Arthur

Nathan tells me he wouldn't say no to an Airborne time trial bike. I tell
him that I'm not going to be saying yes any time in the foreseeable future
;-)

Cheers, helen s

wafflycat wrote:

> "Arthur Clune" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>> I don't, but I've got a Zepplinn and it's really, really nice. Airborne's
>> customer service have also been excellent to me when I had some problems
>> with the frame.
>>
>> Arthur

I don't but I've got a Litespeed Vortex and guess what...it's really
really nice too!

--
Mark

Deja Moo - The feeling that you've heard this bull before

John Hearns wrote:
> I just know I shouldn't browse bike manufacturer websites...
>
> But a Titanium fast touring bike... lovely.
> Does anyone here have one? what are they like?
>
> Edging the custom-built Roberts Roughstuff from the of the
> wishlist. Then again, one is allowed both in the fantasy
> stable of bikes, no?

Christ. Now I want my Galaxy to break. That's bike looks so nice!

Simon

Simon Proven wrote:
> John Hearns wrote:
>
>> I just know I shouldn't browse bike manufacturer websites...
>>
>> But a Titanium fast touring bike... lovely.
>> Does anyone here have one? what are they like?
>>
>> Edging the custom-built Roberts Roughstuff from the of the
>> wishlist. Then again, one is allowed both in the fantasy
>> stable of bikes, no?

> Christ. Now I want my Galaxy to break. That's bike looks so nice!

^^^^^^

You can tell I've been working too hard!