Airfree tire woes

This is a bunch of nonsense.

The problem was resolved back in April when the guy was refunded.

--
Lewis.

*******************************

"Dean Arthur" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> trikefast wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > At the urging of my friend Alex who lurks in this group, I would like to relay my problems in
> > dealing with Airfree Tire Corp.
> >
> > In early December I ordered a pair of 'openroad' tires. I was told that
they
> > would be sent within a day or so. My visa card was charged at that time. After waiting almost
> > three months, I emailed Hugh at Airfree and
requested
> > a refund. He said he would send it right away. Now four months after the original order I have
> > no tires, no refund, and I get no responses to my repeated emails to Airfree.
> >
> > If I lived in the US I would consider small claims court. As it is, I
can
> > only warn others about my experience, and suspect that I will not see my money again.
> >
> > Peter (Rans Rocket)
> >
> > P.S. Please do not suggest I call Airfree rather than email -
neurological
> > damage following a bike accident makes speaking on the phone almost impossible.
>
> Turn it over to State and U.S. Atty General as Mail an/or credit card Fraud. That's what you "pay"
> taxes for, n'est ce pas?

Dean,

It's fun to read through old threads to learn new things, but you have to check the dates of the
posts. Some of these are very old, and long ago resolved.

Tom Balmer Goatbiker/V2