AirZound tubing

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Michael, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. Michael

    Michael Guest

    The tubing on my AirZound perished when my bike was in storage for a year. Does anyone know if I can
    buy the real thing in UK or Ireland or, if not, what are the specifications of the nearest
    alternative?

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Chris French

    Chris French Guest

    In message <[email protected]>, Michael <[email protected]> writes
    >The tubing on my AirZound perished when my bike was in storage for a year. Does anyone know if I
    >can buy the real thing in UK or Ireland or, if not, what are the specifications of the nearest
    >alternative?

    Dunno if you can spares easily.

    I doubt there is anything special about the tubing, I'd have thought any similar plastic tubing
    would be fine.

    Try a local Hardware store, a diy shed, or homebew shops normally have clear tubing as well.
    --
    Chris French, Leeds

  3. G.Harman

    G.Harman Guest

    On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:09:53 +0100, chris French <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In message <[email protected]>, Michael <[email protected]> writes
    >>The tubing on my AirZound perished when my bike was in storage for a year. Does anyone know if I
    >>can buy the real thing in UK or Ireland or, if not, what are the specifications of the nearest
    >>alternative?
    >

    >I doubt there is anything special about the tubing, I'd have thought any similar plastic tubing
    >would be fine.
    >
    >Try a local Hardware store, a diy shed, or homebew shops normally have clear tubing as well.

    Other sources. A pet shop may and tropical fish shop almost certainly have a stock of small flexible
    airline as used on the airation supplies to aquariums.

    Art shops and Hobby stores sometimes have it for Airbrushes and model airplane fuel lines.

    Not sure if it would fit but would tubing from a cars windscreen washer be a possibility. probably
    get it free from a scrapper or discreetly from a roadside abandoned wreck.

    G.harman