Aitor vs. Lance

What do you think?

I will probably have Aitor listed as a "Top Contender" for our Tour de France Fantasy Race and I expect that a lot of people will give him SERIOUS consideration.

Beat Lance? No. Be a great contender and stage winner? Now, that's a different question! :)

"C_ronin_V" <jazzy's boss ?? WHAT? @hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Can Aitor beat Lance? Only expert opionions please.

Who is the better sprinter? We all know that most Tours come down to sprinting. In fact LeMond
outsprinted Fignon in '89 by a matter of a few seconds in gay Paris.

Cipollini, not much of a sprinter, has never won the Tour de France.

-Ken

>From: "Ken Papai" [email protected]

>Who is the better sprinter? We all know that most Tours come down to sprinting. In fact LeMond
>outsprinted Fignon in '89 by a matter of a few seconds in gay Paris.
>
>Cipollini, not much of a sprinter, has never won the Tour de France.
>
>-Ken

Awww C'mon Ken don'tcha know it's a sprint up Ventoux. Hell it's a 3 week sprint just seems to me
that Lance is the best, non head case 3 week sprinter there is.

Bill C.

> >From: "Ken Papai" [email protected]
>
> >Who is the better sprinter? We all know that most Tours come down to sprinting. In fact LeMond
> >outsprinted Fignon in '89 by a matter of a few seconds in gay Paris.
> >
> >Cipollini, not much of a sprinter, has never won the Tour de France.
> >
> Awww C'mon Ken don'tcha know it's a sprint up Ventoux. Hell it's a
3 week
> sprint just seems to me that Lance is the best, non head case 3 week
sprinter
> there is.

How can a guy with a name half that of a reptile win anything?

Aitor will probably be considered a "Top Contender" for our Tour de France Fantasy Race and we would expect him to draw SERIOUS consideration. Will he win? No. Can he contend for a podium spot and win a stage? Yes.

SORRY!!! DUE TO "COMPLICATIONS" I DID NOT KNOW THAT THIS GOT POSTED EARLIER AND TRIED AGAIN AND THEN BOTH GOT PUT UP!