Al has 666 stamped on his forehead.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Apr 15, 2006.

  1. Al wrote:

    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > > ::: veralein ::: wrote:
    > >> They answered him, "Jesus of Nazareth." Jesus said to them, "I AM."

    > Quoted from "Medical Forums: General Talk regarding Andrew B. Chung:
    > (http://med4um.com/index-1.html)
    > >>
    > >> "he's a quack who got fired from a clinic in florida for not providing
    > >> appropriate care to their patients, "lack of quality care" is what
    > >> they said when directly asked. He has not truthfully reported the
    > >> disciplinary action taken against him when he moved out of florida in
    > >> order to hide his record."

    You will remain in my prayers, dear Al whom I love in Jesus' most
    precious and holy name.

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
    6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
    here during the next on-line chat(04/20/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
    willing:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

    Tags:

  2. "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
    > You will remain in my prayers, dear Al whom I love in Jesus' most
    > precious and holy name.

    weirdo.

    --
    Superstition is not 'higher learning'. It's the extreme Lower
    Learning. The very bulls eye against human development.

  3. jmcquown wrote:

    > I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY! wrote:
    > > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
    > >> You will remain in my prayers, dear Al whom I love in Jesus' most
    > >> precious and holy name.

    > > weirdo.

    > PLEASE (I'm begging you!) stop cross-posting this crap to rec.food.cooking!

    You will remain in my prayers, dear Jim whom I love, in Jesus' most

  4. "I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!" wrote:

    > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
    > > You will remain in my prayers, dear Al whom I love in Jesus' most
    > > precious and holy name.

    > weirdo.

    You will remain in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love in Jesus' most
    precious and holy name.

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
    6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
    here during the next on-line chat(04/20/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
    willing:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

  5. Classic Chunk! He's a funny, funny guy - and getting crazier with every
    passing second.

    Well, Jill, your name is now Jim. Congratulations on your membership to
    Andy's 666 club.

    We're still working on the charter. Keep in touch.

  6. [email protected] wrote:

    > Classic Chunk! He's a funny, funny guy - and getting crazier with every
    > passing second.
    >
    > Well, Jill, your name is now Jim. Congratulations on your membership to
    > Andy's 666 club.
    >
    > We're still working on the charter. Keep in touch.

    Without the LORD, all your work will be meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
    6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
    here during the next on-line chat(04/20/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
    willing:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

  7. Uncle Vic

    Uncle Vic Guest

    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >> Classic Chunk! He's a funny, funny guy - and getting crazier with every
    >> passing second.
    >>
    >> Well, Jill, your name is now Jim. Congratulations on your membership to
    >> Andy's 666 club.
    >>
    >> We're still working on the charter. Keep in touch.

    > Without the LORD, all your work will be meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

    Try to imagine a world without the LORD, then explain what would be
    different, and why.

    --
    Uncle Vic
    aa#2011

    Supervisor, EAC department of little adhesive-backed shiny plastic
    L-shaped doo-dads to add feet to Jesus Fish department

    It is safe to say that the bible contains equal amounts of fact, history
    and pizza.
    -Penn Jillette

  8. Good boy, Andy! Glad to see you can READ posts too. Kudos on the whole
    Jim/Jill 'discernment'.

  9. Uncle Vic wrote:

    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > > [email protected] wrote:
    > >> Classic Chunk! He's a funny, funny guy - and getting crazier with every
    > >> passing second.
    > >>
    > >> Well, Jill, your name is now Jim. Congratulations on your membership to
    > >> Andy's 666 club.
    > >>
    > >> We're still working on the charter. Keep in touch.

    > > Without the LORD, all your work will be meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
    > >

    > Try to imagine a world without the LORD, then explain what would be
    > different, and why.

    One purpose for folks with 666 stamped on their foreheads is so that we
    won't need to imagine it.

    You will remain in my prayers, dear Vic whom I love in Jesus' most
    precious and holy name.

    May you turn to GOD to accept the blessings HE has launched to possibly
    remove satan's mark from your forehead, otherwise they might strike the
    back of your head and slay you.

    Amen.