Al K.

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Tom Blum, Mar 2, 2003.

  1. Tom Blum

    Tom Blum Guest

    Upon further reflection, I have decided to publicly apologize to Al for the anger/
    discomfort/whatever negative feelings that my remarks caused.

    On the internet, we feel we know people well, who, in fact, we have never met. It is clear that this
    is the case here.

    Al, I'm sorry I crossed the line.

    Tom Blum

    Tags:

  2. Bethf

    Bethf Guest

    "Tom Blum" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Upon further reflection, I have decided to publicly apologize to Al for
    the
    > anger/ discomfort/whatever negative feelings that my remarks caused.
    >
    > On the internet, we feel we know people well, who, in fact, we have never met. It is clear that
    > this is the case here.
    >
    > Al, I'm sorry I crossed the line.

    Tom, did I miss a good argument? Damn!

    FWIW, Beth thinks you are a big macho man for having the balls to apologize publically to Al
    for whatever.

  3. A&B

    A&B Guest

    Balls: http://www.thenutshop.com/

    BethF wrote:

    > FWIW, Beth thinks you are a big macho man for having the balls to apologize publically to Al for
    > whatever.

  4. Bethf

    Bethf Guest