"Al Qaeda" does not exist

"Erich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>> I was so wasted I could only respond to
>> > simple posts that required little or no brain activity to address. (-'
>> >

>> I know how you feel. That describes 95% of all rst posts...

> Which coincidentally is the same percentage as your "contributions" to the
> group.

Are you being sarcastic? Sorry if I've misunderstood, but besides goofing
around I have posted LOTS of informative responses. The only difference with
me is that I only post advice when I know what I'm talking about. I also
post corrections to ill informed advice.
When there is nothing asked about which I can offer intelligent advice I
stay out of it.

> >> I know how you feel. That describes 95% of all rst posts...
> >
> > Which coincidentally is the same percentage as your "contributions" to

the
> > group.

> Are you being sarcastic? Sorry if I've misunderstood, but besides goofing
> around I have posted LOTS of informative responses. The only difference

with
> me is that I only post advice when I know what I'm talking about. I also
> post corrections to ill informed advice.
> When there is nothing asked about which I can offer intelligent advice I
> stay out of it.

No, I was referring to Whisper. Go easy on the Tequila. :)

"Erich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

>> > Which coincidentally is the same percentage as your "contributions" to

> the
>> > group.

>> Are you being sarcastic? Sorry if I've misunderstood, but besides goofing
>> around I have posted LOTS of informative responses. The only difference

> with
>> me is that I only post advice when I know what I'm talking about. I also
>> post corrections to ill informed advice.
>> When there is nothing asked about which I can offer intelligent advice I
>> stay out of it.

> No, I was referring to Whisper. Go easy on the Tequila. :)

Sorry. Switching to Lite Beer.

Completely reposting the same message again doesn't make it any less
********...

On 3 Mar 2005 04:37:37 -0000, [email protected]er
(Awake) wrote:

>On Mon, 28 Feb 2005, "Jeff Strickland" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>"Awake" <[email protected]> wrote in message

Here's an interesting fact for your 'AlQaida doesn't exist' theory- of
the 700 approx muslims that have been arrested on suspicion of
terrorism in the UK since 2001, less than 5 (!) have ever been charged
with anything. This has created a smokescreen in which it appears there
are hundreds of terrorists on the streets of the UK, because the news
that the 'terrorists' have been released without charge receives
substantially less media coverage than the news that 'terrorists' have
been arrested.

On 7 Mar 2005, "Ram" <[email protected]> wrote:
>Here's an interesting fact for your 'AlQaida doesn't exist' theory- of
>the 700 approx muslims that have been arrested on suspicion of
>terrorism in the UK since 2001, less than 5 (!) have ever been charged
>with anything. This has created a smokescreen in which it appears there
>are hundreds of terrorists on the streets of the UK, because the news
>that the 'terrorists' have been released without charge receives
>substantially less media coverage than the news that 'terrorists' have
>been arrested.

And of course if these people were actually the fearsome terrorist
warriors from the evil "Al Qaeda" then the UK would have been bombed
half way back to the stone age by now, yet the last time they were
bombed it was by the IRA.

Every week on the "news" here in the USA there is another "rumor"
from the thin air -around Langley I'm guessing- that some landmark
in America is about to be bombed by the unstoppable "Al Qaeda".

This week it is Grand Central Station in New York City; I believe
this is about the third time this rumor has been propagated by the
"news" media here since September 11th, 2001. Since this day
almost every bridge, train station and airport in the country has
been rumored to be the evil "Al Qaeda's" next target, yet there
has not even been an authenticated arrest in possession of
explosives of any Muslim would be terrorist in this country.

Yet we have been led to believe that these people are so hell
bent on destroying us that they do not even need timers, a fuse
will do since they are willing to blow themselves up.

Authentic morons can make and detonate powerful truck bombs
successfully if they are that crazed and motivated.

But there have been no bombings, nor authenticated arrests
of anyone in possession of the hundreds of pounds of explosives
necessary to perform the deed.

The treat is simply non-existent. This is a propaganda exercise
and the intelligence agencies of America, Israel, the UK and Germany
combined to produce the television extravaganza called "9-11".

Murdered investigative journalist Danny Casolaro called this collusion
of intelligence agencies against democracy "The Octopus". Indeed, it
does feel like the arms of a giant octopus are around our throats. The
head of this octopus is the television "news" media. They continue to
broadcast these ridiculous rumors and "terror alerts" as if fact -and
without specific attribution. No one has ever been held accountable
for the failure to prevent 9-11 (if they are assuming that it was foreign
Muslim terrorists) and no one is ever held accountable for the unending
spew of "terror alert" ********.

100 million Americans cannot afford to go to a doctor. Approximately
50 million Americans work fulltime for less than $10 per hour. The
streets of every American city are littered with homeless people.

This in the richest country in the world, and there is no discussion of
this reality anywhere on the television "news".

Just 24 hours a day of "terror alerts".

This is not a coincidence; it is a well executed plan.

If 9-11 was real, if the scum posing as "journalists" on TV thought it
was what the CIA, FBI and Pentagon said it was, then they would have
demanded that the Mexican border be hermetically sealed. Instead there
has not been a peep from the TV "news" people about this striking breach
of security.

The TV "news" media are a cabal of traitors. They deserve to be shot on sight.

- - -
"The operative concept of democracy is revealed very clearly in other
ways as well. Perhaps the most extraordinary was the distinction
between Old and New Europe in the run-up to the Iraq war. The criterion
for membership was so clear that it took real discipline to miss it. Old
Europe -the bad guys- were the governments that took the same stand
as the large majority of the population. New Europe -the exciting hope for
a democratic future- were the Churchillian leaders like Berlusconi and
Aznar who disregarded even larger majorities of the population and
submissively took their orders from Crawford, Texas. The most dramatic
case was Turkey, where, to everyone's surprise, the government actually
followed the will of 95 percent of the population. The official administration
moderate, Colin Powell, immediately announced harsh punishment for this
crime. Turkey was bitterly condemned in the national press for lacking
'democratic credentials'. The most extreme example was Paul Wolfowitz,
who berated the Turkish military for not compelling the government to follow
Washington's orders and demanded that they apologize and publicly recognize
that the goal of a properly functioning democracy is to help the U.S."
- Noam Chomsky, Z-Magazine, Feb 2005

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Anonymous wrote:

> On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, "Dori A Schmetterling" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >Let me get this straight.
> >
> >You are suggesting that the planes crashing into the twin towers and the
> >plane crashing into the Pentagon, and the plane crashing into a Pennsylvania
> >(I think that's where it was) field were not 'real' events? All a put-up
> >job by 'insiders'?
> >
> >If so, I must say you make some good ones and some not so good ones...

> The Israeli "art student" mystery
> By Christopher Ketcham

Anti-semitic claptrap from "Salon" - par for Mr
Anonymous Jackass posted by anonymous remailers.

Wonder what it has to do with tennis, cooking or BMW cars????

--
LP

"We are fighting today for security, for progress,
and for peace, not only for ourselves but for all
men, not only for one generation but for all
generations. We are fighting to cleanse the world
of ancient evils, ancient ills."

Franklin Delano Roosevelt
State of the Union Address - 1942