Alan Ariel .....a washed up loser

lowracervk2

Oct 23, 2004
Mr NOcom is Alan Ariel........a washed up cyclist with bad knees and can only move his fingers now. His sock puppet is Kevin.

The only washed up cyclist I know of is Slodio Evans who fantasy races DFs with a fairing gimmick.

Cheers,
Johnny NoCom

lowracervk2 said:
Mr NOcom is Alan Ariel........a washed up cyclist with bad knees and can only move his fingers now. His sock puppet is Kevin.

lowracervk2 said:
Hey You A HOLE you leave my AA alone before i drive you home with something that you might like.

Blazing PutPut,
That looks like another one of those slow old school design fairing gimmick recumbents.

That dated old school design will never be as fast as this cutting edge new technology:
http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm

Both you and Slowdio Evans will never stand a chance when you hear "on your left" from a rider on a NoCom.

Cheers,
Johnny NoCom

blazingpedals said:
Interesting info, considering Alan's rants against 'cheater' fairings is somewhat at odds with his use of same:
http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/ariail/alan_ariail.htm

That would mean he's not only a loser, but a hypocrite as well.

Johnny NoCom said:
Blazing PutPut,
That looks like another one of those slow old school design fairing gimmick recumbents.

That dated old school design will never be as fast as this cutting edge new technology:
http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm

Both you and Slowdio Evans will never stand a chance when you hear "on your left" from a rider on a NoCom.

Cheers,
Johnny NoCom
If I ever see a nocom coming up behind me in a race, they will be pushed off into the guardrail. I'm not putting up with their ****. Hey if I get disqualified, big friggin deal. Its just a stupid hpv race anyhow. Younger guys beating old guys with beards. It would be rather fun to see a nocom laying in broken shards all over the track. It wouldn't take much to cut one off. They can't handle any type of sharp wheel action to avoid a rear tire.

Slowdio Evans,
Kamil will be pleased with your ASSessment of the NoCom handling as well as what you would like to see happen to one.

You can e-mail him to tell him direct. After all you have so much NoCom expertise with thousands miles riding one including all of your NoCom design input.

FWIW the strength ratio of the NoCom is much higher than the old VKs like the one you own. The NoCom will never crack in the event of any crash.

Please save your violent riding tactics for one of your fantasy bent vs. DF races Slowdio Evans. It will not work at a sanctioned HPV velodrome race.

Cheers,
Johnny NoCom

lowracervk2 said:
It would be rather fun to see a nocom laying in broken shards all over the track. It wouldn't take much to cut one off. They can't handle any type of sharp wheel action to avoid a rear tire.

Johnny NoCom said:
Slowdio Evans,
Kamil will be pleased with your ASSessment of the NoCom handling as well as what you would like to see happen to one.

You can e-mail him to tell him direct. After all you have so much NoCom expertise with thousands miles riding one including all of your NoCom design input.

FWIW the strength ratio of the NoCom is much higher than the old VKs like the one you own. The NoCom will never crack in the event of any crash.

Please save your violent riding tactics for one of your fantasy bent vs. DF races Slowdio Evans. It will not work at a sanctioned HPV velodrome race.

Cheers,
Johnny NoCom
Sure it will. You just watch me. Hey rubbing is racing. If you don't want to get your pretty little nocom scratched ( which you don't own anyhow ) then don't put it on the track with me. You will be scrubbed off the track.

lowracervk2 said:
Sure it will. You just watch me. Hey rubbing is racing. If you don't want to get your pretty little nocom scratched ( which you don't own anyhow ) then don't put it on the track with me. You will be scrubbed off the track.

Slowdio Chris,

Harry Callahan is riding a NoCom this season. He'll be looking for you.

"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"

Raffi

lowracervk2 said:
If I ever see a nocom coming up behind me in a race, they will be pushed off into the guardrail. I'm not putting up with their ****. Hey if I get disqualified, big friggin deal. Its just a stupid hpv race anyhow. Younger guys beating old guys with beards. It would be rather fun to see a nocom laying in broken shards all over the track. It wouldn't take much to cut one off. They can't handle any type of sharp wheel action to avoid a rear tire.