Alan Erskine is a Coward!!!

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Graham, Jul 29, 2003.

  1. Graham

    Graham Guest

    In article <[email protected]> on May 15,2003
    you said to Paul Maxson:

    "Want my address, fuckwit? Look me up in the phone books - hint - I live
    in
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia."

    But then in article <[email protected]> on
    July 25, 2003 you wrote:

    "Note how this coward hasn't found my real address. He assumes Melbourne,
    but won't get any further which is why this coward is making these
    statements. I am not in any phone book."

    So you are taunting and challenging people to come and find you claiming
    you are in the phone book all along knowing that you're not???

    OOOPS! Guess what, Alan, that makes you <drum roll please> . . .

    A COWARD!!!

    Yep, you're acting all tough and macho meanwhile you're hiding in your
    little dark room hoping they can never find you.

    Hypocrite! Kook! Psycho! Coward!

    Tags:

  2. Stacey

    Stacey Guest

    This is getting ridiculous. Cut out the crossposting or I'll report it to
    whoever it gets reported to. We're all sick of this ignorant, imbecile,
    infantile crap. Get a life.

    Stacey
    news:[email protected]