ALAN Road and Cyclocross frames available

ALAN Bike Man

Guest
Hello, We are the North American importer of ALAN frame. ALAN is a
Italian company that has been making frames in Italy for 30 years and
are internationaly known as the worlds finest cyclocross frames.
Several top European pros ask for ALAN product even though they ride
for another manufacture. ALAN frames are availalbe in carbon fiber and
aluminum. We have several road and cyclocross models available at late
season pricing. Check out www.alan-bikeframes.com or call for more
info. 1.866.623.3073

"ALAN Bike Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello, We are the North American importer of ALAN frame. ALAN is a
> Italian company that has been making frames in Italy for 30 years and
> are internationaly known as the worlds finest cyclocross frames.
> Several top European pros ask for ALAN product even though they ride
> for another manufacture. ALAN frames are availalbe in carbon fiber and
> aluminum. We have several road and cyclocross models available at late
> season pricing. Check out www.alan-bikeframes.com or call for more
> info. 1.866.623.3073

Alan are great bikes. But you don't seem to have any price listings on that
site.