Alan

roadhouse

Aug 2, 2009
I couldn't see what you posted if you did but the question at hand was not one concerning gays publicly showing affection, I think everyone has that basic human right and entitlement AS LONG AS IT IS DONE WITH RESTRAINT along with a certain taste, no pun intended 'cause that'd just be gross, but rather if the world is now pretty much all about homosexuality. We see it everyhwere, it's already made prime time with shows such as Will and Grace, The L World and I'm certain a few others but has the time come to where we publicly promote two men dancing with one another in front of "our" children? I mean we are now schooling them to pretty much be gay, in a sense we are if politically correct is to criticize and label anyone whom questions if gay is really "normal" as being a "homophobe".

Just last month at my sister's baby shower party at the park, my parent's childhood family friend's son whom we, all of us siblings refer to as our cousin, was there with his partner. No worries on his part being there or being gay from either "side" as we are family and that is that though his partner seemed a bit nervous. I love my non blood related cousin, I've known him his entire life, but I would've felt pretty damned queezy and disgusted if they started feeling on each other and especially in front of all of the other kids but they did not and thus so IMO, showed what seemed to be good and respectful taste on their part which was applaudible. Now if it were night and we were all out drinking at a bar, watching a band somewhere, that's completely different as there are no kids and everyone is adult and they can do what they like wherever they like.

In other words, I have close "family" who bats for the other team so to speak so it makes no sense that I'd be bashing them. I'm just saying it is not, well, not time just yet to admit total defeat.

Two men or two women dancing together does not make them Homosexual. Your perverted imagination is what makes them that way.

No davereo, it is not my perverted imagination. Pehaps my reception of why exactly Dancing with the Stars would have two males dancing on purpose for each specific dance throughout each competion other than to attract an even wider variety of homosexuals is beyond me.

The dawn of time itself seemed to have it right with a male and a female being partners to date and on this tv show and guess what, I don't know who might or might not be gay and I don't care...so far. So why push it now? Why exactly then would they now be putting two male counterparts on a team to compete on the show if not to openly be inviting homosexuality into the long heterosexual history that is dancing? To set it in stone that "gays rule, dude!"..? cause I know they know that me as a "normal" heterosexual didn't call in my vote and ask for that to happen.

Originally Posted by davereo .

Two men or two women dancing together does not make them Homosexual. Your perverted imagination is what makes them that way.

So I guess having one thread about gays on Dancing with the stars wasn't enough so he started another. I don't have to worry about watching them cause I'm not watching dancing with the stars anyway. There is far better things on TV to watch.

Roadhouse is gay bashing and he doesn't even recognize it.

Both threads should be closed since they have nothing to do with bike riding and everything to do with promoting hatred for minorities. Anyone know how to contact the owner of this site?

Road it seems that you have an agenda that you want to air and I support free speech however this thread as the last similar one is doomed to go dowhill fast.I foresee no constructive results form it only ill fellings.

Yes, I had an agenda, it was to talk, to sift through the remnants of this now human waste land for signs of intelligence and intellect. The original post "I will shoOt myself" caught a spark and was becoming a worthwhile piece and I was merely wanting to continue to talk about it a bit more with Alan.

Foolish on so many levels.

Takes me back to high school when my jock buds thought it was acceptable to "roll fags" (beat them up basically). If I was a psychologist I would say they were pathologically insecure with their own masculinity and needed to prove to themselves they couldn't be gay. Any male Watching Dancing with the Stars would surely have been branded a "queer" in their eyes and a target for ridicule and/or physical violence.

It was wrong then and it is wrong now. Pathetic now that I think of it.

There are strict religious teachings that prohibit men from dancing with women, except when married and not in the presence of anyone else. Islam and Orthodox Judaism are two that come to mind. Men often dance together in celebration because their religion prohibits mixed dancing in public. Same for women. Both religions have strict rules for dress and the context of dancing as well, which BTW would prohibit television programming such as Dancing with the Stars.

Debatable I guess, but thank goodness the world has "progressed" ... obviously not all. Some are trapped in a world that threatens what they hold dear, where their beliefs are not secure enough to withstand challenge, so they seek to isolate that which they cannot deal with. I won't profess to understand homosexuality, but I'm surely not going back to high school.

Shed the shackles RH and live in the real world.

Christ, is there any one on this forum whom doesn't feel the need to attack an objective of mine that I didn't even know I had had in the first place? I won't hold my breath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitzmark .

Foolish on so many levels.

Takes me back to high school when my jock buds thought it was acceptable to "roll fags" (beat them up basically). If I was a psychologist I would say they were pathologically insecure with their own masculinity and needed to prove to themselves they couldn't be gay. Any male Watching Dancing with the Stars would surely have been branded a "queer" in their eyes and a target for ridicule and/or physical violence.

It was wrong then and it is wrong now. Pathetic now that I think of it.

There are strict religious teachings that prohibit men from dancing with women, except when married and not in the presence of anyone else. Islam and Orthodox Judaism are two that come to mind. Men often dance together in celebration because their religion prohibits mixed dancing in public. Same for women. Both religions have strict rules for dress and the context of dancing as well, which BTW would prohibit television programming such as Dancing with the Stars.

Debatable I guess, but thank goodness the world has "progressed" ... obviously not all. Some are trapped in a world that threatens what they hold dear, where their beliefs are not secure enough to withstand challenge, so they seek to isolate that which they cannot deal with. I won't profess to understand homosexuality, but I'm surely not going back to high school.

Shed the shackles RH and live in the real world.

You know, I fancy athletics. I fancy elitism when it comes to any and all things athletics; timing, fluidity, strength, grace. I watch Dancing with the Stars from time to time because those elements if you will have the tendency to catch my eye just as when those features are present in cycling, running, swimming, ice skating, basketball, football, ufc, you name it and I'll be watching it, and don't care who knows or who might think whatever they think or I wouldn't have even posted that I do, that's not the issue but never once did I imply physical violence on any one so for you to take a trip down memory lane to talk about your simpleton gay bashing buddies and even attempt to connect them to me, me having a relative whom is gay and myself personally having been friends with a few throughout the years, is what is foolish.

The debate, regardless of if any one likes to see two guys dancing on prime time television in front of the entire world, is how many really believe that this is how it is now meant to be.

Don't any one answer, this is obviously not the site with the deepest of insight or the highest of IQ's for me to have tried and carry such a debate to begin with so for that, my fault.

Originally Posted by roadhouse .

Don't any one answer, this is obviously not the site with the deepest of insight or the highest of IQ's for me to have tried and carry such a debate to begin with so for that, my fault.

This coming from the guy that started the dumbest thread I have ever read on the internet.(Any lawyers in the house.) You started that thread about the same time I joined the site so I don't really know what you talked about before. But I am thinking that is where everyone started seeing what kind of a person you are and how goofy you are and lost there respect for you. I know I did.

So the question you need to ask yourself is if dancing is an athletic endevour or a sexual act.

If sexual and homosexuality bothers you - or you know it just isn't "meant to be" - then I guess you have a position (your own and obviously not shared) to stand on regarding same sex dance partners being featured on Dancing with the Stars.

If, on the other hand, you believe danicing is an athletic activity, then it should make no difference to you what sex the partcipants are who are delivering timing, fluidity, strength, and grace.

You're confused - with all due respect ... given you're superior intellect and all taken into consideration. You've failed to make any linearly logical or even remotely tangential argument for censoring same sex partner dancing on a meaningless (my opinion) television program. However, you have revealed much about yourself.

Out of respect for the wishes of my fellow dumba$$ cycling enthusiasts, I won't respond to any future postings of yours that prove how unperceptive we all are. I am preplexed why you slum around here though ... OK ... that was fleeting ... I no longer care. Imagin that.

Originally Posted by roadhouse .

You know, I fancy athletics. I fancy elitism when it comes to any and all things athletics; timing, fluidity, strength, grace. I watch Dancing with the Stars from time to time because those elements if you will have the tendency to catch my eye just as when those features are present in cycling, running, swimming, ice skating, basketball, football, ufc, you name it and I'll be watching it, and don't care who knows or who might think whatever they think or I wouldn't have even posted that I do, that's not the issue but never once did I imply physical violence on any one so for you to take a trip down memory lane to talk about your simpleton gay bashing buddies and even attempt to connect them to me, me having a relative whom is gay and myself personally having been friends with a few throughout the years, is what is foolish.

The debate, regardless of if any one likes to see two guys dancing on prime time television in front of the entire world, is how many really believe that this is how it is now meant to be.

Dumb is not knowing the difference between "there" and their". I don't much fancy the "respect" of people whom can't properly use the english language so I guess this is a stale mate, huh Mr. My Respect Counts Or Else on this internet forum. It was a debate that has now turned into this, again, only on this forum. You were right Jhuskey, my fault.

Weird, I've recently spent a lot of time, for work reasons, with mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, professors of physics, teachers, all professionals and all on a web forum and a conversation such as one this can and has gone on for pages without one attack. Perhaps I have grown because I am not seing things how I used to.
Originally Posted by georgec56 .

Quote: Originally Posted by roadhouse .

This coming from the guy that started the dumbest thread I have ever read on the internet.(Any lawyers in the house.) You started that thread about the same time I joined the site so I don't really know what you talked about before. But I am thinking that is where everyone started seeing what kind of a person you are and how goofy you are and lost there respect for you. I know I did.

Sh!tmark, it doesn't take a pshyciatrist of some rocket scientist genial mental proportion to realize that if one doesn't truly care enough they wouldn't have posted to say so in the first place. Your feelings are hurt, I get that. My fault, it was not my intention.

So the question you need to ask yourself is if dancing is an athletic endevour or a sexual act.

If sexual and homosexuality bothers you - or you know it just isn't "meant to be" - then I guess you have a position (your own and obviously not shared) to stand on regarding same sex dance partners being featured on Dancing with the Stars.

If, on the other hand, you believe danicing is an athletic activity, then it should make no difference to you what sex the partcipants are who are delivering timing, fluidity, strength, and grace.

You're confused - with all due respect ... given you're superior intellect and all taken into consideration. You've failed to make any linearly logical or even remotely tangential argument for censoring same sex partner dancing on a meaningless (my opinion) television program. However, you have revealed much about yourself.

Out of respect for the wishes of my fellow dumba$$ cycling enthusiasts, I won't respond to any future postings of yours that prove how unperceptive we all are. I am preplexed why you slum around here though ... OK ... that was fleeting ... I no longer care. Imagin that.

Quote: Originally Posted by roadhouse .

[SIZE= 10pt]I guess I can respond since your last post simply highlights your own ignorance and I said I wouldn't respond if you challenged the intelligence of the forum members.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 10pt]What’s wrong there little fly? .. you couldn’t defend your own line of logic for the thread at hand so you chose to re-register with a new ID, change the subject, and invoke personal attacks. How’s that spelling review going? Finally learned how to spell “roacket” after an Internet search and then came back to edit at 6:35am I see. You still missed psychiatrist “or” rocket scientist… or did you mean psychiatriist "with" rocket science mental capacity? [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 10pt]Pathetic attempt at baiting. I thought you had more sauce than that. Very weak - a waste of my time. Bye![/SIZE]

Originally Posted by Roadhause .

Sh!tmark, it doesn't take a pshyciatrist of some rocket scientist genial mental proportion to realize that if one doesn't truly care enough they wouldn't have posted to say so in the first place. Your feelings are hurt, I get that. My fault, it was not my intention.

Since you inquire Sh!tstain, I used an e-mail that I can't recall exactly which one it was and I logged out from my lap top (but not from my pc!!! so I am still Roadhouse-I wish I could get it capitalized-). Yes, I entered my name to retrieve lost password but I don't remember which e-mail so I made it clear, after already pm-ing Jhuskey for help yesterday, that I am still me. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree when it comes to the difference between Roadhouse and Roadhause I'm still your Daddy and that is still spelled Y-O-U-R D-A-D-D-Y-E-E....ee.

I certainly may have jumped the gun but truth be known Shitstain, I wanted to use your tactic earlier but refrained for fear of a reply even less intelligent than the one I'm currently weeping over, as my eyes bleed and rot in theIr sockets because I read it, it'd be "your superior intellect" and not "you ARE (you're) superior intellect.

[SIZE= 10pt]I guess I can respond since your last post simply highlights your own ignorance and I said I wouldn't respond if you challenged the intelligence of the forum members.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 10pt]What’s wrong there little fly? .. you couldn’t defend your own line of logic for the thread at hand so you chose to re-register with a new ID, change the subject, and invoke personal attacks. How’s that spelling review going? Finally learned how to spell “roacket” after an Internet search and then came back to edit at 6:35am I see. You still missed psychiatrist “or” rocket scientist… or did you mean psychiatriist "with" rocket science mental capacity? [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 10pt]Pathetic attempt at baiting. I thought you had more sauce than that. Very weak - a waste of my time. Bye![/SIZE]

Quote: Originally Posted by Roadhause .

I do like how you post why you are entering and leaving discussions all saying "bye" after not superiorly speaking directly aT me for the last time again no doubt. I'm thinking because the restraint needed to prove that an alpha "cyclist"/rocket scientist/world leading intellectual brain surgeon such as yourself mandates the use of an intelligence far superior than that of you'Re actual capacity, such as that of what an everyday termite might possess.