Albright gets pummeled: PRICE REDUCED!!!!

hold my beer and watch this...

Guest
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY

http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/prod.aspx?p=burt_hoovis.11951951

See Trdina pummel Albright like a ***** as payback for his incessant ball
busting. This video will provide serene satisfaction to the legions of you
who have longed to punch Dr. Albright in the face for yourself. And best of
all, the proceeds from the sale of this video will benefit Iraqi kids.

This is a limited time offer, and one they're gone, they're gone!!!!

GET YOURS TODAY!

"hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
>
> http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/prod.aspx?p=burt_hoovis.11951951

Your quality control slipping:

"Albrigh vs. Trdina 2003"

> See Trdina pummel Albright like a ***** as payback for his incessant ball
> busting. This video will provide serene satisfaction to the legions of

you
> who have longed to punch Dr. Albright in the face for yourself. And best

of
> all, the proceeds from the sale of this video will benefit Iraqi kids.
>
> This is a limited time offer, and one they're gone, they're gone!!!!
>
> GET YOURS TODAY!

"hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> > "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
> > >
> > > http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/prod.aspx?p=burt_hoovis.11951951

> > Your quality control slipping:
> >
> > "Albrigh vs. Trdina 2003"
> >

> Whatever, papai. Just buy a goddamn copy and help some Iraqi kids.
>
> Don't you want to help some Iraqi kids, you cheap *******...?

Send contributions in full to organizations such as:
https://secure.ga3.org/02/oxfamamerica
http://www.allourchildren.org/
http://www.churchworldservice.org/Emergencies/iraq-allourchildren.html
http://www.moveon.org/oxfam/
http://www.uusc.org/

"hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "B. Lafferty" <[email protected]
> >
> > Send contributions in full to organizations such as:
> > https://secure.ga3.org/02/oxfamamerica
> > http://www.allourchildren.org/
> > http://www.churchworldservice.org/Emergencies/iraq-allourchildren.html
> > http://www.moveon.org/oxfam/
> > http://www.uusc.org/
> >

> I will, Laffatme, you asswipe. All proceeds (above what Cafepress

charges)
> will be sent to www.iraqikids.org.
>
> So why don't you buy a video and help some Iraqi kids

Because I've already contributed elsewhere without Cafepress collecting
anything. The above are 501(c)(3) charities, which, to my knowledge,
Cafepress isn't.

>(in addition to
> getting an idea of how I'd pummel you if you were stupid enough to put on
> the gloves and get in the ring with a stud like me)...?

stud (stùd) noun

1. An upright post in the framework of a wall for supporting sheets of lath,
wallboard, or similar material.

2. A small knob, nail head, or rivet fixed in and slightly projecting from a
surface.

3. a. A small ornamental button mounted on a short post for insertion
through an eyelet, as on a dress shirt. b. A buttonlike earring mounted on a
slender post, as of gold or steel, for wearing in a pierced earlobe.

4. a. Any of various protruding pins or pegs in machinery, used mainly as a
support or pivot. b. One of a number of small metal cleats embedded in a
snow tire to increase traction on slippery or snowy roads.

5. A metal crosspiece used as a brace in a link, as in a chain cable.

I think #2 fits you best.

"B. Lafferty" <[email protected]

> Send contributions in full to organizations such as:
> https://secure.ga3.org/02/oxfamamerica
> http://www.allourchildren.org/
> http://www.churchworldservice.org/Emergencies/iraq-allourchildren.html
> http://www.moveon.org/oxfam/
> http://www.uusc.org/

I will, Laffatme, you asswipe. All proceeds (above what Cafepress charges)
will be sent to www.iraqikids.org.

So why don't you buy a video and help some Iraqi kids (in addition to