Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Alchemy bikes looking for reviews

Started by JOND · · Last activity · 3 posts · 3,547 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
15 July 2004
Last activity
30 July 2004
Original author
JOND
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,547
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm trying to find more info or reviews on Alchemy bikes. The website is fine but I need more. Riders experiences or problems with either the alum or carbon bikes. ta

  2. Hi have had an Alchemy Diablo (al+105) for about 4 months now. I love the thing. It is light enough and really stiff. The only changes I have made have been to a carbon seatpost and my own pedals.

  3. Hi! I've got an Anna Millward designed Alchemy and i've had it since February. It is aluminium with carbon forks and seat stays, the running gear is ultegra with a dura-ace derailleur. I have put my own pedals on the bike, but apart from that it is all original components. It is a beautiful bike to ride and I haven't had any problems at all with it. I would recommend it to anyone.😄

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.