Aldi Opening Hours

Hi

Did you get any of those pedals / shoes .

what do you think of them bargain or S**T

"Robert Bruce" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> Since my nearest Aldi (Hereford) is an hour's drive away, to avoid
> disappointment I really need to get there before they open on Thursday.

The

Simon Gooch wrote:
> Hi
>
> Did you get any of those pedals / shoes .
>
> what do you think of them bargain or S**T

> "Robert Bruce" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...
>
>>Since my nearest Aldi (Hereford) is an hour's drive away, to avoid
>>disappointment I really need to get there before they open on Thursday.

> The
>
>>trouble is that their web site provides neither opening hours information
>>nor a contact number for any of their branches.
>>
>>Anyone know what time Aldi opens?
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>--
>>Rob
>>
>>Please keep conversations in the newsgroup so that all may contribute and
>>benefit.

Hi,
I got a pair of each, mainly because I've never ridden clipless
pedals, wanted to give it a try and didn't want to spend a fortune up
front to find out if we were going to get along.

They're bargains. The shoes don't look that wonderful but are
comfortable enough and do what they are supposed to. The pedals aren't a
work of art but the shoes clip (and unclip) fine - when I remember to
unclip :)

Are they ****? Well possibly, and if you are used to spending £50+ for
both shoes and pedals you will probably think so. All I can say is
they work for me!

Cheers

Julesh