ALDW facts and figures

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Amberle3, Mar 27, 2004.

  1. Amberle3

    Amberle3 Guest

    I was playing around with the spreadsheets from the NYNY and RAFL
    challenges and decided to combine them both and make one running summary
    spreadsheet covering all weight loss challenges. It was so interesting
    that I'm going to make it into a website and put it online, probably
    tomorrow. The things I found most interesting:

    - Over those two challenges we've had 83 different people
    participate.
    - Over those two challenges we've lost 619.7 pounds!

    Is that remarkable or what?!

    Amberle3
    --
    Amberle3
    249/219/210-minigoal/150?

    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm
    - Spring Into Action Exercise Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm
    - Weight No More Weight Loss Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/wnm.htm

    Tags:

  2. Laura

    Laura Guest

    "Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I was playing around with the spreadsheets from the NYNY
    > and RAFL challenges and decided to combine them both and
    > make one running summary spreadsheet covering all weight
    > loss challenges. It was so interesting that I'm going to
    > make it into a website and put it online, probably
    > tomorrow. The things I found most interesting:
    >
    > - Over those two challenges we've had 83 different people
    > participate.
    > - Over those two challenges we've lost 619.7 pounds!
    >
    > Is that remarkable or what?!

    For a impressive 7+ pound average. WTG group!

  3. Amberle3

    Amberle3 Guest

    Although apparently I can't type today - that should be ASDW
    - not ALDW.

    Of course I almost typed "ALDA". I think that's an actor.

    ALTO was (is?) a shoe store...

    *sigh*

    Amberle3

    Amberle3 wrote:

    > I was playing around with the spreadsheets from the NYNY
    > and RAFL challenges and decided to combine them both and
    > make one running summary spreadsheet covering all weight
    > loss challenges. It was so interesting that I'm going to
    > make it into a website and put it online, probably
    > tomorrow. The things I found most interesting:
    >
    > - Over those two challenges we've had 83 different people
    > participate.
    > - Over those two challenges we've lost 619.7 pounds!
    >
    > Is that remarkable or what?!
    >
    > Amberle3
    > --
    > Amberle3
    > 249/219/210-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me
    > 3/30/03
    >
    > - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm
    > - Spring Into Action Exercise Challenge:
    > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm
    > - Weight No More Weight Loss Challenge:
    > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/wnm.htm

    --
    Amberle3
    249/219/210-minigoal/150?
    Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03

    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm
    - Spring Into Action Exercise Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm
    - Weight No More Weight Loss Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/wnm.htm

  4. yes it is the kind of facts I gravitate towards, Lee