Alesa Endeavour Rims

MSeries

Guest
Spa Cycles say CTC recommend Alesa Endeavour rims. Has anyone used them
? Any good ? I realise that the performance of wheels depends on the
build more than the components.

Al C-F

Guest
On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 19:16:58 +0000, MSeries <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Spa Cycles say CTC recommend Alesa Endeavour rims. Has anyone used them
>? Any good ? I realise that the performance of wheels depends on the
>build more than the components.

I've a sneaking suspicion that these are what Dawes fitted to my
Sterling in 1996. They've probably done between 15 & 20k miles and
they're still OK.

James Thomson

Guest
"MSeries" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Spa Cycles say CTC recommend Alesa Endeavour rims. Has anyone
> used them? Any good ?

Yeah - nice sturdy conservative rims at a good price.

James Thomson