Alice Cooper slams Dem. Rockers

Discussion in 'Your Bloody Soap Box' started by Weisse Luft, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Weisse Luft

Weisse Luft New Member

I knew there was another reason I like his music. His and Ted Nugent's anmong a few...

Tags:

2. zapper

zapper Banned

Yep! There should be a new reality show with Alice called..."Welcome to my nightmare"

3. el Ingles

el Ingles New Member

either that or you like his old dresses .

mind you it says a lot about a society that a bunch of actors and musicians are listened to more than the politicians or journalists .

remember that poll that had lawyers , politicians , media people and second hand car salesman as more unpopular than child molesters ( I can only assume that it was because people think that the later didnĀ“t chose sex crime as a financial career but it seems loopy to me ) :confused:

4. LottomagicZ4941

LottomagicZ4941 New Member

A couple of Colorado bands worth checking out are www.youcallthat-art.com and www.benparkdrive.com would be nice if they made it big like Alice.

I also like Alice's older stuff. Have not herd his newer stuff.

Teriable Ted and I mean that with affection has a new one out. I have Call of the Wild which is excelent. Don't have the new one yet.

5. Bob N.

Bob N. New Member

Johnny Ramone, RIP, was another conservative (punk)rocker. He chastised Eddie Vedder for alienating some fans by being too vocal about his liberal views. The Nuge makes me nervous sometimes............

6. LottomagicZ4941

LottomagicZ4941 New Member

I did not know Johnny Ramone was conservative. I don't really care to much about the views of rockers to much. I don't go for kill your mother kill your brother death metal. So, I guess it matters to a degree. Use to get critized for liking some Queen songs when I was younger in a small town. KISS and the Kings in Satain Service was a band I was banned from listening to until my dad actually heard them and decided they wern't all that bad. We had an art teacher who use to let us listen to it in class. For a while all rock music was considered bad in some circles. Then in Church for a while there was pressure to listen to Petra which was a major disapointment. Blood Good is actually a Christian band that rocks. Last recording Rock in a Hard Place seemed wimpy at the time. But I apricate it now.