Alienator(MAVIC es)

nurul

Jan 4, 2004
this gu yis one of the numerous and sad 40 yr olds, still liviing with Ma, who spends all day, and night, flaming people on websites.
GET A LIFE.

You are amazing! I note that your first ever thread on this forum in 2004 was a Mavic bash "Mavic's evil empire", and you are still at it after three years. What a laugh! :D

nurul said:
this gu yis one of the numerous and sad 40 yr olds, still liviing with Ma, who spends all day, and night, flaming people on websites.
GET A LIFE.
Now that is "really" pathetically absurd.

nurul said:
GET A LIFE.
I am looking forward to Alienator's response to this! This is going to be fun reading!:D

kdelong said:
I am looking forward to Alienator's response to this! This is going to be fun reading!:D
I should be surprised if he bothers responding to this sad twerp.

artemidorus said:
I should be surprised if he bothers responding to this sad twerp.
Check out the Bicycle Cafe, where this thread should have been posted in the first place. Although we all have grown to love (or loathe) Alienator, I really don't think that he should be elevated to the status of Cycling Equipment. Now if there were only a section for Cycling Tools.........:D Just kidding Bro.

kdelong said:
Check out the Bicycle Cafe, where this thread should have been posted in the first place. Although we all have grown to love (or loathe) Alienator, I really don't think that he should be elevated to the status of Cycling Equipment. Now if there were only a section for Cycling Tools.........:D Just kidding Bro.

Aren't we all tools of cycling? And yer right: the Bicycle Cafe is the right place for certain posts. A quick perusal of Bicycle Cafe posts gives a quick insight into what belongs over there.

nurul said:
GET A LIFE.

a member for three years and 59 posts - what have you been doing, riding your bike (without Mavics of course).

40 years old - ah what an age, wise, but still fit.

nurul said:
GET A LIFE.
Do you think you could come up with a lamer signature?

kdelong said:
I really don't think that he should be elevated to the status of Cycling Equipment.
Well, not elevated to a Campy part anyway. I guess he could be elevated to a "Mavic" status though...

:p

Bro Deal said:
Do you think you could come up with a longer signature?
Fixed.

Anyone that lists the tooth count of his cogs in his signature should not be taken seriously.

You, my friend, are one of the sad 40 year olds who sit complaining about getting flamed on forums. It is the internet FCS, take it less seriously.

janiejones said:
a member for three years and 59 posts - what have you been doing, riding your bike (without Mavics of course).

40 years old - ah what an age, wise, but still fit.
Exactly. Riding the bike but 2007 has been an odd year.
I did not winter base in 2006 which really reflected on everything in 2007. While my group got mega fit I just went to the back of the hierarchy and was biting dust on simple rides. So after a 1000km in Sept in is sure great to have some decent pre-base base. In fact we have a decent ride planned for this Friday outside Barcelona with a 5km climb followed by the famous Llacuna (16km at 5%). Wonderful views of the famous wine growing Penedes region and a long descent back into the Llobregat valley. If we are lucky we should see Flecha doing his base around there.....so yes, riding my bike and not flaming people or searching to see what other people wrote 3 years ago to cross reference what their opinions..it's a free country brother....