Aljzeera Sponsors A Pro Bike Team

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by erik saunders, Jan 13, 2005.

  1. its true...does this mean that the federal government is going to have to get
    back into the bike game?... Allez Alhurra!!!

    Tags:

  2. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 1/13/05 6:43 PM, in article [email protected],
    "erik saunders" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > its true...does this mean that the federal government is going to have to get
    > back into the bike game?... Allez Alhurra!!!

    If they come here to do a industrial park crit you better stay away?? You
    hook them or cut them off they are liable to blow up!!!!

  3. Tim Lines

    Tim Lines Guest

    Steve wrote:
    > On 1/13/05 6:43 PM, in article [email protected],
    > "erik saunders" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>its true...does this mean that the federal government is going to have to get
    >>back into the bike game?... Allez Alhurra!!!

    > If they come here to do a industrial park crit you better stay away?? You
    > hook them or cut them off they are liable to blow up!!!!

    I expect one Apache helicopter would make pretty quick work of their
    entire team. And the rest of the field. And the industrial park.

  4. bobo

    bobo Guest

    You all realize that Aljzeera is made up of mostly ex-BBC employee with
    UK passports.

  5. trg

    trg Guest

    "bobo" <[email protected]> a √©crit dans le message de
    news:[email protected]
    > You all realize that Aljzeera is made up of mostly ex-BBC employee with
    > UK passports.

    Ah, that would explain why they're more reliable than Fox "News".