All Around Road Frames

Raffy Varona

Oct 4, 2011
So I know this has probably been asked so many times on this forum, but what would most of you say is the best all around bike in terms of aero, stiffness, weight, etc. blah blah blah?? I'm thinking about the 2013 Gallium Pro but I'm conflicted with the Propel Advanced Sl and the TCR Advanced Sl. I know the Propel isn't out yet at least in America but I just wanted to hear y'all's opinions.

Raffy Varona said:
So I know this has probably been asked so many times on this forum, but what would most of you say is the best all around bike in terms of aero, stiffness, weight, etc. blah blah blah?? I'm thinking about the 2013 Gallium Pro but I'm conflicted with the Propel Advanced Sl and the TCR Advanced Sl. I know the Propel isn't out yet at least in America but I just wanted to hear y'all's opinions.
It's the one that fits best, rides best, handles best, looks best, and comes at the most agreeable price.

I am going to have to ask you to stop making sense sir. That sort of thing could be become contagious and we cannot have that in this day and age.

Raffy Varona said:
Carbon Fiber bikes rank high on all those aspects, stifness, weight, aerodynamics since they can be shaped to any possible designers whim, a quality that allows also to biff up the frame where it is needed, like in the BB area and the head tube, etc i would chose the TCR because i happen to like Giant's