all for one and one for everyone

What's the deal with the jerseys? Can't USAC make up their minds as to
whether the strips should run horizontal or vertical?

What's up with the jerseys? Can't USAC make up their minds as to
whether the stripes should run horizontal vs vertical?

Scott wrote:
> What's up with the jerseys? Can't USAC make up their minds as to
> whether the stripes should run horizontal vs vertical?

Elites (and U23) get jerseys with vertical stripes. Masters get
horizontal stripes. You'd think it would be the other way around,
because everyone knows vertical stripes make you look thinner.

Ben
I am not making this up, I think.

[email protected] wrote:
> Scott wrote:
> > What's up with the jerseys? Can't USAC make up their minds as to
> > whether the stripes should run horizontal vs vertical?

> Elites (and U23) get jerseys with vertical stripes. Masters get
> horizontal stripes. You'd think it would be the other way around,
> because everyone knows vertical stripes make you look thinner.
>
> Ben
> I am not making this up, I think.

That's why I refuse to win a national championship. Nobody wants to see
me in horizontal stripes.

Actually, can't see any justification for changing the stripes for the
elites from JRs/Mstrs. It hardly matters if they're the same, or not.

[email protected] wrote:
> Elites (and U23) get jerseys with vertical stripes. Masters get
> horizontal stripes. You'd think it would be the other way around,
> because everyone knows vertical stripes make you look thinner.

Dumbass,
Its diapers that make you look thinner. And if you ask her nicely heather
might even change yours for free.

Donald Munro wrote:
> Scott wrote:
> >> What's up with the jerseys? Can't USAC make up their minds as to
> >> whether the stripes should run horizontal vs vertical?

> [email protected] wrote:
> > Elites (and U23) get jerseys with vertical stripes. Masters get
> > horizontal stripes. You'd think it would be the other way around,
> > because everyone knows vertical stripes make you look thinner.

> Dumbass,
> Its diapers that make you look thinner. And if you ask her nicely heather
> might even change yours for free.

So that means that those of us who are seriously cellulite challenged
should wear vertically striped diapers??? I really don't think you, or
heather, want to see that.
Bill C