All I want for Xmas is ..

TBR: a new electric butt plug.
Tom Wheeler: internet service that accepts empty beer cans as payment..
Roger: an ISP that won't dump him for trolling.
Donovan Rebecchi: "that feeling of actually FINISHING a race"
Doug Freese: to get it up one more time without that pill.
Janithor: to get a new job where he is no longer the "sanitation engineer".
YingYang: to meat and to "do" TBR.
Bethow: tits, so she can stop *****in' about Misty Mays.
Virginia: one year of free shock treatments.
Smurf Mcbowser: to have an electrical cord attached to his genitalia, and
plugged into a 240volt socket.
Dot: To make an interesting post, just one. (still the only person I have
permanently blocked for terminal boringness)
Tim Downie: same as Dot (but he once used a bad word when he told me to "F**k
off", so he's not blocked.)
The new guy who is stalking Roger: to get that baseball bat surgically removed
from his (_!_)
Porker Race: two feet (to replace his lil' 2")
Jeff Dway: to run over that uninsured SOB with his Hummer.
Sam Fronglope: to be just like Tom Wheeler when grows up.

"FabulustRunner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> TBR: a new electric butt plug.
> Tom Wheeler: internet service that accepts empty beer cans as payment..
> Roger: an ISP that won't dump him for trolling.
> Donovan Rebecchi: "that feeling of actually FINISHING a race"
> Doug Freese: to get it up one more time without that pill.
> Janithor: to get a new job where he is no longer the "sanitation

engineer".
> YingYang: to meat and to "do" TBR.

who the hell is TBR? and i'll "do" her if she's got that butt plug in.

> Bethow: tits, so she can stop *****in' about Misty Mays.
> Virginia: one year of free shock treatments.
> Smurf Mcbowser: to have an electrical cord attached to his genitalia, and
> plugged into a 240volt socket.
> Dot: To make an interesting post, just one. (still the only person I have
> permanently blocked for terminal boringness)
> Tim Downie: same as Dot (but he once used a bad word when he told me to

"F**k
> off", so he's not blocked.)
> The new guy who is stalking Roger: to get that baseball bat surgically

removed
> from his (_!_)
> Porker Race: two feet (to replace his lil' 2")
> Jeff Dway: to run over that uninsured SOB with his Hummer.
> Sam Fronglope: to be just like Tom Wheeler when grows up.
>

>who the hell is TBR?

I'd tell you, butt by now you've gotten 30 emails explaining it.

Parker Race wrote:

> 2 healthy feet !!

Me too, but I have to wait until Jan. 11, the day I have
surgery. No running for at least 3 weeks, maybe 6.

However, I see light at the end of the tunnel. If I see
the same light during surgery, I guess that means something
went wrong :)

>Parker Race wrote:
>
>> 2 healthy feet !!
>>

>Me too, but I have to wait until Jan. 11, the day I have
>surgery. No running for at least 3 weeks, maybe 6.
>
>However, I see light at the end of the tunnel. If I see
>the same light during surgery, I guess that means something
>went wrong :)

Um L? He was talking about penis size.

<< who the hell is TBR? and i'll "do" her if she's got that butt plug in. >>

They call her Edith.

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

FabulustRunner wrote:
>>Parker Race wrote:
>>

>>>2 healthy feet !!
>>>

>>Me too, but I have to wait until Jan. 11, the day I have
>>surgery. No running for at least 3 weeks, maybe 6.
>>
>>However, I see light at the end of the tunnel. If I see
>>the same light during surgery, I guess that means something
>>went wrong :)

> Um L? He was talking about penis size.

Kinda greedy, dont ya think?

"Leo Reed" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> FabulustRunner wrote:
> >>Parker Race wrote:
> >>

> > Um L? He was talking about penis size.

> Kinda greedy, dont ya think?

and just how do you propose he share?

>Kinda greedy, dont ya think?

Indeed. The ol' "overcompensation" thing.

>shoes that dont break down in 3 months

Stop buying nikes.

<< >shoes that dont break down in 3 months

Stop buying nikes. >>

Good point.
But my coach recommended those.

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

<<
<< >shoes that dont break down in 3 months

Stop buying nikes. >>

Good point.
But my coach recommended those. >><
Maybe his judgement is compromised,
or maybe he gets kickbacks.

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

>But my coach recommended those.

He's either an idiot, or getting kickbacks from nike. The ONLY time nike would
be recomended is when you wear orthotics, and need a stiff shoe underneath.
Even then there are better candidates for less money out there.