All I want for Xmas is ..

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Parker Race, Dec 12, 2004.

  1. Parker Race

    Parker Race Guest

    2 healthy feet !!

    Tags:

  2. TBR: a new electric butt plug.
    Tom Wheeler: internet service that accepts empty beer cans as payment..
    Roger: an ISP that won't dump him for trolling.
    Donovan Rebecchi: "that feeling of actually FINISHING a race"
    Doug Freese: to get it up one more time without that pill.
    Janithor: to get a new job where he is no longer the "sanitation engineer".
    YingYang: to meat and to "do" TBR.
    Bethow: tits, so she can stop bitchin' about Misty Mays.
    Virginia: one year of free shock treatments.
    Smurf Mcbowser: to have an electrical cord attached to his genitalia, and
    plugged into a 240volt socket.
    Dot: To make an interesting post, just one. (still the only person I have
    permanently blocked for terminal boringness)
    Tim Downie: same as Dot (but he once used a bad word when he told me to "F**k
    off", so he's not blocked.)
    The new guy who is stalking Roger: to get that baseball bat surgically removed
    from his (_!_)
    Porker Race: two feet (to replace his lil' 2")
    Jeff Dway: to run over that uninsured SOB with his Hummer.
    Sam Fronglope: to be just like Tom Wheeler when grows up.

  3. Yin Yang

    Yin Yang Guest

    "FabulustRunner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > TBR: a new electric butt plug.
    > Tom Wheeler: internet service that accepts empty beer cans as payment..
    > Roger: an ISP that won't dump him for trolling.
    > Donovan Rebecchi: "that feeling of actually FINISHING a race"
    > Doug Freese: to get it up one more time without that pill.
    > Janithor: to get a new job where he is no longer the "sanitation

    engineer".
    > YingYang: to meat and to "do" TBR.

    who the hell is TBR? and i'll "do" her if she's got that butt plug in.

    > Bethow: tits, so she can stop bitchin' about Misty Mays.
    > Virginia: one year of free shock treatments.
    > Smurf Mcbowser: to have an electrical cord attached to his genitalia, and
    > plugged into a 240volt socket.
    > Dot: To make an interesting post, just one. (still the only person I have
    > permanently blocked for terminal boringness)
    > Tim Downie: same as Dot (but he once used a bad word when he told me to

    "F**k
    > off", so he's not blocked.)
    > The new guy who is stalking Roger: to get that baseball bat surgically

    removed
    > from his (_!_)
    > Porker Race: two feet (to replace his lil' 2")
    > Jeff Dway: to run over that uninsured SOB with his Hummer.
    > Sam Fronglope: to be just like Tom Wheeler when grows up.

  4. >who the hell is TBR?

    I'd tell you, butt by now you've gotten 30 emails explaining it.

  5. Leo Reed

    Leo Reed Guest

    Parker Race wrote:

    > 2 healthy feet !!

    Me too, but I have to wait until Jan. 11, the day I have
    surgery. No running for at least 3 weeks, maybe 6.

    However, I see light at the end of the tunnel. If I see
    the same light during surgery, I guess that means something
    went wrong :)

  6. >Parker Race wrote:

    >> 2 healthy feet !!
    >>

    >Me too, but I have to wait until Jan. 11, the day I have
    >surgery. No running for at least 3 weeks, maybe 6.
    >
    >However, I see light at the end of the tunnel. If I see
    >the same light during surgery, I guess that means something
    >went wrong :)

    Um L? He was talking about penis size.

  7. << who the hell is TBR? and i'll "do" her if she's got that butt plug in. >>

    They call her Edith.

    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  8. Leo Reed

    Leo Reed Guest

    FabulustRunner wrote:
    >>Parker Race wrote:
    >>

    >>>2 healthy feet !!
    >>>

    >>Me too, but I have to wait until Jan. 11, the day I have
    >>surgery. No running for at least 3 weeks, maybe 6.
    >>
    >>However, I see light at the end of the tunnel. If I see
    >>the same light during surgery, I guess that means something
    >>went wrong :)

    > Um L? He was talking about penis size.

    Kinda greedy, dont ya think?

  9. Yin Yang

    Yin Yang Guest

    "Leo Reed" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:i0nvd.565122$D%[email protected]_s51...
    > FabulustRunner wrote:
    > >>Parker Race wrote:
    > >>

    > > Um L? He was talking about penis size.

    > Kinda greedy, dont ya think?

    and just how do you propose he share?

  10. >Kinda greedy, dont ya think?

    Indeed. The ol' "overcompensation" thing.

  11. Vernon Hynes

    Vernon Hynes Guest

    shoes that dont break down in 3 months

  12. >shoes that dont break down in 3 months

    Stop buying nikes.

  13. << >shoes that dont break down in 3 months

    Stop buying nikes. >>

    Good point.
    But my coach recommended those.

    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  14. <<
    << >shoes that dont break down in 3 months

    Stop buying nikes. >>

    Good point.
    But my coach recommended those. >><
    Maybe his judgement is compromised,
    or maybe he gets kickbacks.

    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  15. >But my coach recommended those.

    He's either an idiot, or getting kickbacks from nike. The ONLY time nike would
    be recomended is when you wear orthotics, and need a stiff shoe underneath.
    Even then there are better candidates for less money out there.