all kings of cycling clothing

Joyab

Mar 6, 2012
hi all,
who can tell me where to buy cycling clothing which in lowest price but good quality

Nashbar (.com) and performancebike (.com)... I've bought from both and both are good sources (and there are MORE). Performance has stores too.

Those outfits have some cheap clothing for sure but my advice is to spend as much as you can on good shorts. I picked up 3 pairs of the performance shorts just to have around on "laundry" day, and to use for trainer workouts. However compared to the ride quality against my nicer pairs of shorts, I'd rather just use them to soak up oil deposits in the garage.

Originally Posted by danfoz .

I picked up 3 pairs of the performance shorts just to have around on "laundry" day, and to use for trainer workouts. However compared to the ride quality against my nicer pairs of shorts, I'd rather just use them to soak up oil deposits in the garage.
That's interesting! I am still trying out different brands and types of shorts and bibs. So it could be I just haven't found out what is really comfortable... and what's only so so. But I have found some bibs that are actually more comfortable than my own skin.

I found the Performance el-cheapie 4 panel shorts with the plain foam chamois/padding to be pretty comfortable too. Admittedly... there isn't much padding there and four panels of spandex/Lycra doesn't compress a lot. But they hold the one piece of foam chamois in place. And the pad sticks to my sweaty skin well enough for any movement between me and the saddle to be absorbed inside the foam.

The gel filled chamois shorts I have... do have a nice soft cushy padding. But I've been temped to alter the gel padding to try to remove some of the padding in the soft tissue area. It is like the saddle/seat removes material to prevent soft tissue damage... that the gel padding then refills.

danfoz said:
Those outfits have some cheap clothing for sure but my advice is to spend as much as you can on good shorts. I picked up 3 pairs of the performance shorts just to have around on "laundry" day, and to use for trainer workouts. However compared to the ride quality against my nicer pairs of shorts, I'd rather just use them to soak up oil deposits in the garage.
I find rags are better for soaking up grease and oil, so I don't even have any Performance or Nashbar kit to do that. I have a hard to time finding anything useful on their websites or in their catalogs.