All mine

holy **** that's awesome!
ya know what would be really nice of you?
if you repainted it black and sent it to me. don't worry, i'll send you a thank you note :)

Not a chance :)

Picked it up tonight, you really can't appriciate how light it is til you pick it up, even has the Ti brake bosses already. Threw it on a digital scale, 2.67 lbs

Originally posted by Nitromike
Threw it on a digital scale, 2.67 lbs

Uhm, sorry but thats bull. Either the scale is off or the fork has leaked all the oil but a SID WC weighs about 2.9-3.0 lbs WITHOUT the remote lockout or bosses installed. They are light but not as much as claimed.

1287 grams ... double checked my conversion with an online converter 2.82 lbs ... but still not the 2.9-3 you claim so buzz off

http://weightweenies.starbike.com/listings/components.php?type=suspensionforks

Thats more like it, 2.9+ lbs average with no remote. I can see from the pic it still seems to be missing parts of the knob. My WC weighed in at around 3.1 with the remote/cable, no bosses and cut steerer (not by much, large frame). The 2.7 claimed weight is because RS weighs them with no oil. If your fork weighed any less than that it could be a clear indicator of problems and could explain the incredibly cheap price ;)