All Natural Limu Energy Drinks And Limu Lean Products

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by leigh.stubbs, Feb 18, 2015.

1. leigh.stubbs

leigh.stubbs Active Member

Contact me Leigh Stubbs with any questions or comments at [email protected] or go to www.leighstubbs.iamlimu.com

Ignite your endurance before a workout.
    Jumpstart a night on the town.
    Share good energy, don’t char bucks.

Caffeinated drinks are consumed by 80% of adults in the U.S. daily – why not switch to one that not only pays you to drink it, but is actually healthy? Too good to be tru? (See what we did there?) It’s not. BLU FROG and BLU FROG 2 are lightly carbonated energy drinks that are Fucoidan-rich, and contain no artificial flavors or sweeteners, yet each can contains a burst of tropical flavors your tastebuds will thank you for. Rethink your energy drink and BLU your mind!
    BLU FROG
    • 8.4 oz one-size-fits-all can (unless you have really tiny hands)
    • Contains a 2 oz shot of Fucoidan-rich LIMU ORIGINAL
    • 80mg of natural occurring caffeine
    • A host of B vitamins & energy boosting ingredients
    • Low natural sugar content
    • No artificial flavors or colors, no artificial sweeteners
    BLU FROG 2
    • 8.4 oz of pure, liquid energy
    • Contains a 2 oz shot of Fucoidan-rich LIMU ORIGINAL
    • 120mg of natural caffeine – 50% more than R_d B_ll
    • A host of B vitamins & energy boosting ingredients
    • Super low natural sugar content – only 7 grams!
    • No artificial flavors or colors, no artificial sweeteners

Why weight? Make the decision now to take control of your fitness.
    Let LIMU provide the clean nutrition your body needs to help you reach your weight loss goals.
    A complete weight loss and management system designed for lasting REAL results, LEAN is the world’s only weight loss and meal replacement system to include Fucoidan. Kickstart the commitment to yourself, and power your results with LIMU LEAN.
    • Meal Replacement Shakes in both Dutch Chocolate and Creamy Vanilla are built on 5 sources of the highest-grade protein on the market.
    • Endurance-boosting Appetite Controller curbs cravings and reduces diet fatigue, supports healthy blood sugar levels and encourages a more efficient digestive system.
    • Gentle and efficient Cellular Cleanse gently optimizes your digestive system with the aid of 4 proprietary LIMU nutritional blends.

Tags:

2. leigh.stubbs

leigh.stubbs Active Member

http://www.leighstubbs.iamlimu.com or [email protected]

If anyone is interested in learning more about the all natural, gluten free and just plain awesome products that Limu has to offer. I personally love the Blu Frog and Blu Frog 2 energy drinks not only do they taste amazing they also don't give me that crashing feeling that most energy drinks give you. Don't take my word for it though just try it for yourself and make your own opinion. If you have any questions please ask me.

3. Jayre09

Jayre09 New Member

Thanks a ton for sharing reviews about Limu Energy Green drink!! I feel that this drink is very beneficial and energetic. So everyone must drink this before starting workouts. I would definitely start taking it!