Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

All's well in the world

Started by Ted Bennett · · Last activity · 2 posts · 497 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
11 January 2004
Last activity
11 January 2004
Original author
Ted Bennett
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
497
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Regular readers may recall a recent thread that included some comments about Nashbar's (and others'😉
    inability to type accents and other special characters. For example, Nashbar was advertizing its
    "Frame'" where it meant to say, "Framé".

    Does Nashbar read wreck.bikes? I don't know. But I just received the latest 2004 Nashbar catalog.
    It's now Framé.

    --
    Ted Bennett Portland OR

  2. Ted Bennett <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Regular readers may recall a recent thread that included some comments about Nashbar's (and
    others'😉 inability to type accents and other special characters. For example, Nashbar was
    advertizing its "Frame'" where it meant to say, "Framé".

    Does Nashbar read wreck.bikes? I don't know. But I just received the latest 2004 Nashbar catalog.
    It's now Framé.

    Perhaps they changed typefaces, or typesetters.

    Are you unfrözen yet, Ted?

    Jeff

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.