All Things Being Equal, What Bike Should I Sell To Get the MostMoney?

Fitz

Guest
I have a 2004 Cannondale Jekyll Lefty and 2004 Specialized Enduro
Expert. Both are in similar condition with comparable gruppos.
Which bike is going to fetch the highest selling price? Thanks for
helping me to decide.

~ Monique Fitz

In article
<eb6e9866-ae25-4a25-9864-59d70dae55b4@e10g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
Fitz <[email protected]> wrote:

> I have a 2004 Cannondale Jekyll Lefty and 2004 Specialized Enduro
> Expert. Both are in similar condition with comparable gruppos.
> Which bike is going to fetch the highest selling price? Thanks for
> helping me to decide.
>
> ~ Monique Fitz

Put them both on Craigslist for the same price, make it high enough that
you'd be happy to sell either one for it.

Whichever one sells first (or barring that, gets the most interest) is
the one that will fetch the highest selling price.

My usual commission is ten percent, but for you, I make it five,

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> In article
> <eb6e9866-ae25-4a25-9864-59d70dae55b4@e10g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
> Fitz <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I have a 2004 Cannondale Jekyll Lefty and 2004 Specialized Enduro
>> Expert. Both are in similar condition with comparable gruppos.
>> Which bike is going to fetch the highest selling price? Thanks for
>> helping me to decide.
>>
>> ~ Monique Fitz

Sell the Cannondale and keep the real bike.