All this theology stuff.

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Peter, Feb 18, 2004.

  1. Peter

    Peter Guest

    I imagine that most of the readers of this NG are somewhat nearer to knowing the answers to all
    their theological questions than they would care to be! Why not be patient, you will know soon
    enough, perhaps too soon?

    I for one really appreciate the time and care that regular professional contributors devote to
    this group.

    Peter

    Tags:

  2. Peter wrote:

    > I imagine that most of the readers of this NG are somewhat nearer to knowing the answers to all
    > their theological questions than they would care to be! Why not be patient, you will know soon
    > enough, perhaps too soon?

    If you have not accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior, the latter would be true.

    > I for one really appreciate the time and care that regular professional contributors devote to
    > this group.

    You are welcome, Peter :)

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist

    **
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1F522557

    What is all this about?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?G1BB12C67

    Is this spam?
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

  3. stevebg

    stevebg Guest

    On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:32:27 GMT, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Peter wrote:
    >
    >> I imagine that most of the readers of this NG are somewhat nearer to knowing the answers to all
    >> their theological questions than they would care to be! Why not be patient, you will know soon
    >> enough, perhaps too soon?
    >>

    >If you have not accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior, the latter would be true.

    Dr. Chung,

    Keep in mind that there are many here who regard a belief in dogmatic religion as a sign of
    a disordered mind. If you believe in Jesus, is there anything at all, no matter how
    ridiculous, that you won't believe? Fairies, goblins, astrology, UFO's, competing
    superstitions?

    Steve Gray

  4. [email protected] wrote:

    > On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:32:27 GMT, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Peter wrote:
    > >
    > >> I imagine that most of the readers of this NG are somewhat nearer to knowing the answers to all
    > >> their theological questions than they would care to be! Why not be patient, you will know soon
    > >> enough, perhaps too soon?
    > >>

    > >If you have not accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior, the latter would be true.
    >
    > Dr. Chung,
    >
    > Keep in mind that there are many here who regard a belief in dogmatic religion as a sign
    > of a disordered mind.

    God is not a dogmatic religion but the Creator of the universe.

    > If you believe in Jesus,

    I do.

    > is there anything at all, no matter how ridiculous, that you won't believe?

    No. Jesus is not just anything.

    > Fairies,

    No.

    > goblins,

    No.

    > astrology,

    No.

    > UFO's,

    Yes. There is much that God has made that are unseen.

    > competing superstitions?

    No. See I and II of God's X commandments.

    > Steve Gray

    You will be in my prayers, neighbor.

    Andrew

    --