All this theology stuff.

Peter

Guest
I imagine that most of the readers of this NG are somewhat nearer to knowing the answers to all
their theological questions than they would care to be! Why not be patient, you will know soon
enough, perhaps too soon?

I for one really appreciate the time and care that regular professional contributors devote to
this group.

Peter

Peter wrote:

> I imagine that most of the readers of this NG are somewhat nearer to knowing the answers to all
> their theological questions than they would care to be! Why not be patient, you will know soon
> enough, perhaps too soon?

If you have not accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior, the latter would be true.

> I for one really appreciate the time and care that regular professional contributors devote to
> this group.

You are welcome, Peter :)

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

**
http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1F522557

What is all this about?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?G1BB12C67

Is this spam?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:32:27 GMT, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Peter wrote:
>
>> I imagine that most of the readers of this NG are somewhat nearer to knowing the answers to all
>> their theological questions than they would care to be! Why not be patient, you will know soon
>> enough, perhaps too soon?
>>

>If you have not accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior, the latter would be true.

Dr. Chung,

Keep in mind that there are many here who regard a belief in dogmatic religion as a sign of
a disordered mind. If you believe in Jesus, is there anything at all, no matter how
ridiculous, that you won't believe? Fairies, goblins, astrology, UFO's, competing
superstitions?

Steve Gray

[email protected] wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:32:27 GMT, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Peter wrote:
> >
> >> I imagine that most of the readers of this NG are somewhat nearer to knowing the answers to all
> >> their theological questions than they would care to be! Why not be patient, you will know soon
> >> enough, perhaps too soon?
> >>

> >If you have not accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior, the latter would be true.
>
> Dr. Chung,
>
> Keep in mind that there are many here who regard a belief in dogmatic religion as a sign
> of a disordered mind.

God is not a dogmatic religion but the Creator of the universe.

> If you believe in Jesus,

I do.

> is there anything at all, no matter how ridiculous, that you won't believe?

No. Jesus is not just anything.

> Fairies,

No.

> goblins,

No.

> astrology,

No.

> UFO's,

Yes. There is much that God has made that are unseen.

> competing superstitions?

No. See I and II of God's X commandments.

> Steve Gray

You will be in my prayers, neighbor.

Andrew

--