All way's keep your water bottle full

dvnjhn

Aug 1, 2007
Just cycled into work today, I decided to use the showers in the basement as always advertised. Turned the shower on, got lathered up and then decided to turn the heat up.

The next second the bloody shower cut out. The damb thing has a user protect so you dont burn your self. I gave in about 5 mins and tried again, still not working.

The next thing is I spy my water bottle, thankfully I was able to use the meagre amount in there to get the soap of my bauld head and pits and towell the rest off.

Next time I will make sure its full

dvnjhn said:
Just cycled into work today, I decided to use the showers in the basement as always advertised. Turned the shower on, got lathered up and then decided to turn the heat up.

The next second the bloody shower cut out. The damb thing has a user protect so you dont burn your self. I gave in about 5 mins and tried again, still not working.

The next thing is I spy my water bottle, thankfully I was able to use the meagre amount in there to get the soap of my bauld head and pits and towell the rest off.

Next time I will make sure its full
That sucks. But I'm definitely laughing my ass off.

LOL, we've all got those crazy stories, thats one of the best ones I've heard yet!