All you apologists can shut up now.

On May 11, 4:38 pm, need more sun <[email protected]> wrote:
> On May 11, 12:08 am, Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > In article
> > <[email protected]>,
> > Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Dumbass -

> > > Which crusader annoys you the most: **** Pound, W. Bush or Queen
> > > Isabella?

> > Currently, need more sun, but that could change.

> > --
> > Michael Press

> Glad I **** you off, so... Anyone who thinks it is ok for the sport to
> continue to self-destruct is not someone I want to please. You
> wouldn't know ethics if they came up and savaged you.- Hide quoted text -

Near as I can tell you are citing Pound as a paragon of ethics. That
disqualifies you, as quick as Scumsfeld supporters, from any right to
be taken seriously on ethics.
Torture the bastards until they confess because we KNOW they're all
guilty!
Bill C

On May 11, 4:38 pm, need more sun <[email protected]> wrote:
> On May 11, 12:08 am, Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > In article
> > <[email protected]>,
> > Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Dumbass -

> > > Which crusader annoys you the most: **** Pound, W. Bush or Queen
> > > Isabella?

> > Currently, need more sun, but that could change.

> > --
> > Michael Press

> Glad I **** you off, so... Anyone who thinks it is ok for the sport to
> continue to self-destruct is not someone I want to please. You
> wouldn't know ethics if they came up and savaged you.- Hide quoted text -

We had this little thing out here in Mass. called the Salem Witch
Trials, which is still infamous 300+ years later because everyone got
hysterical and the way out was to accuse others. They wanted to
believe the worst, so everything counted as valid evidence. They used
cooercion as a standard tactic. People were guilty until proven
innocent.
All the things you continue to support as principles today.
Bill C

need more sun wrote:
> On May 11, 12:08 am, Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:
>> In article
>> <[email protected]>,
>> Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:

>>> Dumbass -
>>> Which crusader annoys you the most: **** Pound, W. Bush or Queen
>>> Isabella?

>> Currently, need more sun, but that could change.
>>
>> --
>> Michael Press

> Glad I **** you off, so... Anyone who thinks it is ok for the sport to
> continue to self-destruct is not someone I want to please. You
> wouldn't know ethics if they came up and savaged you.

You're operating from the point of view that the sport is
self-destructing. Many people here disagree.

In article
<[email protected]>,
need more sun <[email protected]> wrote:

> On May 11, 12:08 am, Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:
> > In article
> > <[email protected]>,
> > Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Dumbass -

> > > Which crusader annoys you the most: **** Pound, W. Bush or Queen
> > > Isabella?

> > Currently, need more sun, but that could change.

> Glad I **** you off, so... Anyone who thinks it is ok for the sport to
> continue to self-destruct is not someone I want to please. You
> wouldn't know ethics if they came up and savaged you.

Annoyed; you know, like a blowfly. Ethics are for weenies.

As for destroying cycling, Bob Schwartz presents an alternative
assessment.

You are enjoying this. Next week cycling wlll serve you up another
**** sandwich. Bon appétit.

--
Michael Press

"Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> We had this little thing out here in Mass. called the Salem Witch
> Trials, which is still infamous 300+ years later because everyone got
> hysterical and the way out was to accuse others. They wanted to
> believe the worst, so everything counted as valid evidence. They used
> cooercion as a standard tactic. People were guilty until proven
> innocent.
> All the things you continue to support as principles today.

Funny thing - those who confessed to being witches were released while those
who insisted they were innocent were tortured and murdered. Seems like the
sort of justice Pound wants.

Michael Press wrote:
> You are enjoying this. Next week cycling wlll serve you up another
> **** sandwich. Bon appé***.

Yummy, andoulette sandwich.

On 11 May 2007 13:38:37 -0700, need more sun <[email protected]> wrote:

>On May 11, 12:08 am, Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:
>> In article
>> <[email protected]>,
>> Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:

>> > Dumbass -

>> > Which crusader annoys you the most: **** Pound, W. Bush or Queen
>> > Isabella?

>> Currently, need more sun, but that could change.
>>
>> --
>> Michael Press

>Glad I **** you off, so... Anyone who thinks it is ok for the sport to
>continue to self-destruct is not someone I want to please. You
>wouldn't know ethics if they came up and savaged you.

Neither does **** Pound, WADA, LNDD, USADA or anybody else involved in the
antidoping campaign. That's the problem that is damaging the sport.

Ron

Ron

Effect pedal demo's up at http://www.soundclick.com/ronsonicpedalry