All you late nighters..lets chat!

Christine Dabney

Guest
Okay, I know I risking the wrath of some folks....

But for those of us that are up and not sleeping.....and wanting to
talk about Christmas dinner, and dogs, and fruitcakes, and
whatever....

Wanna chat?

Christine

Joseph LIttleshoes

Guest
Christine Dabney wrote:

> Okay, I know I risking the wrath of some folks....
>
> But for those of us that are up and not sleeping.....and wanting to
> talk about Christmas dinner, and dogs, and fruitcakes, and
> whatever....
>
> Wanna chat?
>
> Christine

Whats on your menu?
---
JL

Joseph LIttleshoes

Guest
Christine Dabney wrote:

> Okay, I know I risking the wrath of some folks....
>
> But for those of us that are up and not sleeping.....and wanting to
> talk about Christmas dinner, and dogs, and fruitcakes, and
> whatever....
>
> Wanna chat?
>
> Christine

Whats on your menu?
---
JL

Bob Terwilliger

Guest
JL wrote:

>> But for those of us that are up and not sleeping.....and wanting to
>> talk about Christmas dinner, and dogs, and fruitcakes, and
>> whatever....
>>
>> Wanna chat?
>>
>> Christine

> Whats on your menu?

Do you mean BESIDES dogs and fruitcakes?

Bob

jmcquown

Guest
Christine Dabney wrote:
> Okay, I know I risking the wrath of some folks....
>
> But for those of us that are up and not sleeping.....and wanting to
> talk about Christmas dinner, and dogs, and fruitcakes, and
> whatever....
>
> Wanna chat?
>
> Christine

Your late night is definitely not the same as my late night lately <G> I
try to be asleep at 4AM!

Jill

Christine Dabney

Guest
On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 09:41:55 -0600, "jmcquown"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Christine Dabney wrote:
>> Okay, I know I risking the wrath of some folks....
>>
>> But for those of us that are up and not sleeping.....and wanting to
>> talk about Christmas dinner, and dogs, and fruitcakes, and
>> whatever....
>>
>> Wanna chat?
>>
>> Christine

>Your late night is definitely not the same as my late night lately <G> I
>try to be asleep at 4AM!
>
>Jill

Yeah I know. But sometimes you are awake. And folks on the other
side of the globe are awake.

It was fun, while it lasted.

Christine