All you late nighters..lets chat!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Christine Dabney, Dec 11, 2005.

  1. Okay, I know I risking the wrath of some folks....

    But for those of us that are up and not sleeping.....and wanting to
    talk about Christmas dinner, and dogs, and fruitcakes, and
    whatever....

    Wanna chat?

    Christine

    Tags:

  2. Christine Dabney wrote:

    > Okay, I know I risking the wrath of some folks....
    >
    > But for those of us that are up and not sleeping.....and wanting to
    > talk about Christmas dinner, and dogs, and fruitcakes, and
    > whatever....
    >
    > Wanna chat?
    >
    > Christine

    Whats on your menu?
    ---
    JL

  3. Christine Dabney wrote:

    > Okay, I know I risking the wrath of some folks....
    >
    > But for those of us that are up and not sleeping.....and wanting to
    > talk about Christmas dinner, and dogs, and fruitcakes, and
    > whatever....
    >
    > Wanna chat?
    >
    > Christine

    Whats on your menu?
    ---
    JL

  4. JL wrote:

    >> But for those of us that are up and not sleeping.....and wanting to
    >> talk about Christmas dinner, and dogs, and fruitcakes, and
    >> whatever....
    >>
    >> Wanna chat?
    >>
    >> Christine

    > Whats on your menu?

    Do you mean BESIDES dogs and fruitcakes?

    Bob

  5. jmcquown

    jmcquown Guest

    Christine Dabney wrote:
    > Okay, I know I risking the wrath of some folks....
    >
    > But for those of us that are up and not sleeping.....and wanting to
    > talk about Christmas dinner, and dogs, and fruitcakes, and
    > whatever....
    >
    > Wanna chat?
    >
    > Christine

    Your late night is definitely not the same as my late night lately <G> I
    try to be asleep at 4AM!

    Jill

  6. On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 09:41:55 -0600, "jmcquown"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Christine Dabney wrote:
    >> Okay, I know I risking the wrath of some folks....
    >>
    >> But for those of us that are up and not sleeping.....and wanting to
    >> talk about Christmas dinner, and dogs, and fruitcakes, and
    >> whatever....
    >>
    >> Wanna chat?
    >>
    >> Christine

    >Your late night is definitely not the same as my late night lately <G> I
    >try to be asleep at 4AM!
    >
    >Jill

    Yeah I know. But sometimes you are awake. And folks on the other
    side of the globe are awake.

    It was fun, while it lasted.

    Christine