Allen Lim & Robbie Ventura - What Did They Know

Frank Drackman

Guest
Has anyone heard/read anything from Allen Lim or Robbie Ventura since the
positive test by Floyd? It would be interesting to find out what they knew
and when did the know it? Both were very effective publicists for team
floyd during the tour and down the road it will be interesting to get their
views.

This screws up Robbie moving his business to the next level after that good
free TV exposure, so he's probably putting some distance between Floyd and
him in the public eye for now. He'll be a tertiary casualty to all of this
about Floyd.

news:[email protected]...

Frank Drackman wrote:
> Has anyone heard/read anything from Allen Lim or Robbie Ventura since the
> positive test by Floyd? It would be interesting to find out what they knew
> and when did the know it? Both were very effective publicists for team
> floyd during the tour and down the road it will be interesting to get their
> views.

Lim's been heard from and it's an interesting interview. He claims he
flat out asked him "Did you do it or not" and Floyd denied it to his
face. I also found the part about his power output on the infamous
Stage 17 wasn't anything out of the ordinary for Floyd.

http://media.libsyn.com/media/simplystu/ss43t.mp3

Tom_A wrote:

> Lim's been heard from and it's an interesting interview. He claims he
> flat out asked him "Did you do it or not" and Floyd denied it to his
> face. I also found the part about his power output on the infamous
> Stage 17 wasn't anything out of the ordinary for Floyd.
>
> http://media.libsyn.com/media/simplystu/ss43t.mp3

Interesting. So does measuring the power output not eally tell you
anything about where the power development is coming from? Time to
revisit the 6% power increase/7% weight reduction claims...?

Frank Drackman wrote:
> Has anyone heard/read anything from Allen Lim or Robbie Ventura since the
> positive test by Floyd? It would be interesting to find out what they knew
> and when did the know it? Both were very effective publicists for team
> floyd during the tour and down the road it will be interesting to get their
> views.

He emailed all of his coaching clients the following:

VQ:

It has been brought to my attention that a positive "A" sample drug
test was obtained from Floyd Landis during the recently completed Tour
de France. Floyd's "B" sample has not yet been tested, so at this time
we do not know whether the results from the "B" sample will correspond
to the "A" sample results. The information regarding the "A" sample
results is expected to be announced in France on July 27, 2006.

All of us who know and/or are associated with Floyd, including Floyd
himself, know that Floyd has done nothing wrong. Floyd will defend
himself vigorously and prove to the public that his victory was not in
any way tainted.

It is important to me that all of you be aware of what is unfolding.
There is nothing more important to Floyd and his reputation, and you
can be assured that any allegations arising from the sample "A" test
results are not true.

We are moving on with Floyd's hip surgery, his training, media campaign
and life as a tour winner. This is the stuff Champions unfortunately
have to deal with.

Thank you for all of your support.

Robbie