Allentown/Bethlehem Area - Pennsylvania

wiggles

Jun 15, 2006
Just curious if there are any riders from around here on the forums? I've seen a good number on the roads, but I'm not sure if any are here on these forums.

I'm still a newbie, but I enjoy riding the trails in Bethlehem, and the roads are fun too (even if they're a bit dangerous).

wiggles said:
Just curious if there are any riders from around here on the forums? I've seen a good number on the roads, but I'm not sure if any are here on these forums.

I'm still a newbie, but I enjoy riding the trails in Bethlehem, and the roads are fun too (even if they're a bit dangerous).

Hey Wiggles,

I myself am also a newbie rider in the Lehigh Valley area (Actually just got my first road bike a week ago). A couple of my friends ride around the area, unfortunately I haven't got a chance to ride with them yet. Once I do I can probably help you out with more trails in the area.

For now I'm riding at a walking/biking path ride across from the Velodrome in Trexlertown. Its on Mosser Rd. at Hamilton Blvd. If you're not familiar with the area I can give you better directions if you need them.

I was told there was actually another trail (supposed its marked) that goes from the Velodrome and takes back roads out toward the Kutztown area. Being that I'm not quite sure how far the trail is I haven't given it a shot yet.

Hope your biking is going well.

Kyle