Alleweder

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ole Carlsen

Hi! Does anybody here have experience with the Alleweder? Especially the do-it-yor-self kit. If you
own one yor self maybe you then can tell me a little about your personal experience with it. The
handling, getting into it etc.
--
Ole

I believe that Ethan Davis of the north american velomobile site http://www.velomobiles.net/ has
imported one to the USA. I don't know if that is of interest to you, but you might want to ask
him about it,

Alan Weiss NJ Gold Rush, E2 tandem, and Leitra rider

Ole Carlsen wrote:
>
> Hi! Does anybody here have experience with the Alleweder? Especially the do-it-yor-self kit. If
> you own one yor self maybe you then can tell me a little about your personal experience with it.
> The handling, getting into it etc.
> --
> Ole

Ole Carlsen <carloingendåsekø[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Hi! Does anybody here have experience with the Alleweder? Especially the do-it-yor-self kit. If
> you own one yor self maybe you then can tell me a little about your personal experience with it.
> The handling, getting into it etc.

A friend of mine here in Odessa TX has two of them. David Eggleston made a trip over to the
Netherlands and built one and then purchased another and had them shipped here. I rode both of them
and they are very unique. They are very well constructed and look great. Once they are up to speed
they seem to coast forever. I enjoyed riding them and I think David told me that alleweder stands
for all weather. I'm sure he would enjoy discussing the ends and outs of the allweder as he has a
lot of experience and is an enthusiast. You can reach him at [email protected].

Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.