Alligator pee

Cranky

Guest
Reactions on Canseco's book today from ex Chicago White Sox ballplayer
Ron Kittle: "If somebody had told me I would hit 50 points higher every
year drinking a bucket of alligator pee, I might have done it. And so
would everybody else."

He also rips on Sammy Sosa pretty hard a couple of times; 145 to 240lbs,
BB face complexion, sprint to right field...
<http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/chi-0502080330feb08,1,2333679.story>

"Cranky" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Reactions on Canseco's book today from ex Chicago White Sox ballplayer
> Ron Kittle: "If somebody had told me I would hit 50 points higher every
> year drinking a bucket of alligator pee, I might have done it. And so
> would everybody else."

ha ha ha, that's funny.

who the hell is Canseco ?

Laz

Cranky wrote:

> Reactions on Canseco's book today from ex Chicago White Sox ballplayer
> Ron Kittle: "If somebody had told me I would hit 50 points higher every
> year drinking a bucket of alligator pee, I might have done it. And so
> would everybody else."
>
> He also rips on Sammy Sosa pretty hard a couple of times; 145 to 240lbs,
> BB face complexion, sprint to right field...
> <http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/chi-0502080330feb08,1,2333679.story>

I know about McGuire, Sosa, Giami etc. bulking up--but 145 to 240?
That's unbelievable. I'm amazed the way this issue managed to get
softpedalled in baseball so long.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 10:57:48 -0500, Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Cranky wrote:
>
>> Reactions on Canseco's book today from ex Chicago White Sox ballplayer
>> Ron Kittle: "If somebody had told me I would hit 50 points higher every
>> year drinking a bucket of alligator pee, I might have done it. And so
>> would everybody else."
>>
>> He also rips on Sammy Sosa pretty hard a couple of times; 145 to 240lbs,
>> BB face complexion, sprint to right field...
>> <http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/chi-0502080330feb08,1,2333679.story>

> I know about McGuire, Sosa, Giami etc. bulking up--but 145 to 240?
>That's unbelievable. I'm amazed the way this issue managed to get
>softpedalled in baseball so long.

145 to 240? Sounds like Henry Rollins.

Ron