Allight / allite / allight recumbent bike

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by kris, Feb 9, 2003.

  1. kris

    kris Guest

    Hi,

    Im trying to find info on the gears for this bike, it has no front mechanism to change the gears at
    the pedals, is there an attachment I can buy, or will i need to bodge it?

    Thanks

    Kris

    Tags:

  2. Older style mountain front deraileur shifting mecanism should do the trick, as long as the number of
    sprockets on the front chain rings is close enough to MTB. Meaning if you have a 60tooth chainring
    the MTB add-on stalk will not be long enough to throw over sucha large set of cogs. Erik

    > Hi,
    >
    > Im trying to find info on the gears for this bike, it has no front
    mechanism
    > to change the gears at the pedals, is there an attachment I can buy, or
    will
    > i need to bodge it?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Kris