Almost, but not quite OT: Require copy of Footy Show 25/5

cfsmtb

New Member
Apr 11, 2003
4,963
Yes you read it correctly, does anyone out there in a.b land have access to a copy of the Footy Show broadcast on Thursday 25/5? The Victorian version please.

Apparently one of the delightful chaps who co-compare the show had a brainfart with a few ill-thought remarks. Before casting judgement I'd like to view the said offending segment.

If you know what I'm alluding to, please email the cfsmtb helpdesk at: cfsmtbATgmailDOTcom And then we'll probably host it on You Tube and everyone can duly view it for themselves.

ta. :)

cfsmtb said:
Yes you read it correctly, does anyone out there in a.b land have access to a copy of the Footy Show broadcast on Thursday 25/5? The Victorian version please.

Apparently one of the delightful chaps who co-compare the show had a brainfart with a few ill-thought remarks. Before casting judgement I'd like to view the said offending segment.

If you know what I'm alluding to, please email the cfsmtb helpdesk at: cfsmtbATgmailDOTcom And then we'll probably host it on You Tube and everyone can duly view it for themselves.

ta. :)
I know what you are alluding to however I do not have a copy of the show,

This bloke makes a living out of being an ars#hole, not suprised by his remarks, however given some tragic events during the week ie the epping incident, I found it very disturbing, Its people with this attitude that make it dangerous for all of us cyclists out on the road. Hope you are able to obtain a copy and make something of it.

jake_dmp said:
I know what you are alluding to however I do not have a copy of the show,

This bloke makes a living out of being an ars#hole, not suprised by his remarks, however given some tragic events during the week ie the epping incident, I found it very disturbing, Its people with this attitude that make it dangerous for all of us cyclists out on the road. Hope you are able to obtain a copy and make something of it.

Don't worry, we're onto it. Just want a copy of the segment so we can get this 'issue' on the right footing.

Nice white lines on the roads + lovely bicycle infrastructure are one aspect, but it's rather useless without adequate awareness + matching atitudes from fellow road users.

I can guess who it was, but what did he actually say?

"cfsmtb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> jake_dmp Wrote:
>> I know what you are alluding to however I do not have a copy of the
>> show,
>>
>> This bloke makes a living out of being an ars#hole, not suprised by
>> his remarks, however given some tragic events during the week ie the
>> epping incident, I found it very disturbing, Its people with this
>> attitude that make it dangerous for all of us cyclists out on the road.
>> Hope you are able to obtain a copy and make something of it.

> Don't worry, we're onto it. Just want a copy of the segment so we can
> get this 'issue' on the right footing.
>
> Nice white lines on the roads + lovely bicycle infrastructure are one
> aspect, but it's rather useless without adequate awareness + matching
> atitudes from fellow road users.
>

> --
> cfsmtb

"cfsmtb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> We'll spare you the visuals of Sammy & co, so here's the mp3:
>
> http://www.woj.com.au/AFL.The.Footy.Show.2006.Round_(SamN).mp3
>
> Craps on a bit before SamN has ill-timed brainfart.
>
> Tool.
>

> --
> cfsmtb

And if I had an older model bulldozer, the sort they use for open-cut
mining, that bigger than life size pic of Pamela Anderson...

Resound said:
And if I had an older model bulldozer, the sort they use for open-cut
mining, that bigger than life size pic of Pamela Anderson...

My dad drove a older style Valiant from 67 to 82. A Safari station wargon to be precise, it was the only thing on the market at that time that could comfortably transport all of dads workgear and our large family (+ various pets) around.

He'd be fkng disgusted with Newman, as would my mum, most of my siblings. Ditto the youngest kid.

Updated the WoJ page with details if you're also suitably shat off:
http://www.woj.com.au/

cfsmtb said:
We'll spare you the visuals of Sammy & co, so here's the mp3:

http://www.woj.com.au/AFL.The.Footy.Show.2006.Round_(SamN).mp3

Craps on a bit before SamN has ill-timed brainfart.

Tool.

And this from the man who was famously run-over by his then-pregnant girlfriend. I wonder how much funnier that would have been if she'd driven straight over the top in an old Valiant, complete with bullbar?

We didn't really need any further evidence that Newman is a moron, did we?