(almost) Free cycling book: French Revolutions. Who wants?

Call me Bob

Guest
A while back someone, sorry I forget who but a group regular I think,
offered this book as a freebie to anyone who wanted it. They just
asked for a donation into the next charity tin the recipient spotted.

I asked first and said I'd offer it back to the group on the same
basis once I'd read it. It's this one:

French Revolutions: Cycling the Tour De France, by Tim Moore.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...8-2/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i2_xgl/026-2495005-0503668

http://tinyurl.com/ccue5

So, now up for grabs again. If you'd like to read it, and would be
willing to stick something in a charidee box next time you find one,
then please shout up. Just mail me your address, I'll cover postage
from this end.

Might be nice if it could eventually find its way back to the group
again, but I'll leave that up to you.

"Bob"

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 10:32:31 GMT, Call me Bob
<[email protected]> wrote:

>French Revolutions: Cycling the Tour De France, by Tim Moore.

Book now taken.

"Bob"

Call me Bob wrote:
> On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 10:32:31 GMT, Call me Bob
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>French Revolutions: Cycling the Tour De France, by Tim Moore.

> Book now taken.
>
> "Bob"

great read btw!

Call me Bob <[email protected]> of NTL wrote:

>A while back someone, sorry I forget who but a group regular I think,
>offered this book as a freebie to anyone who wanted it. They just
>asked for a donation into the next charity tin the recipient spotted.
>
>I asked first and said I'd offer it back to the group on the same
>basis once I'd read it. It's this one:
>
>French Revolutions: Cycling the Tour De France, by Tim Moore.
>
>http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...8-2/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i2_xgl/026-2495005-0503668
>
>http://tinyurl.com/ccue5
>
>So, now up for grabs again. If you'd like to read it, and would be
>willing to stick something in a charidee box next time you find one,
>then please shout up. Just mail me your address, I'll cover postage
>from this end.
>
>Might be nice if it could eventually find its way back to the group
>again, but I'll leave that up to you.

I've got a copy of this, which I'll offer on the same terms.
--
Judge: A law student who marks his own papers.
Henry Louis Mencken