Almost ouch

Richard Sherratt

Guest
I rode through a swarm of bees on the Burnley part of the Yarra Blvd
this afternoon. Thank goodness they weren't in an aggressive mood. No
stings. Just a few impact ouches. It's a good time to keep your mouth
closed :)

Regards,
Richard.

The last time that happened to me I thought I had escaped. However, one bee
had landed on me. She then crawled onto the back of my jersey where she
kamikazied herself on the back of my neck about 5 mins after I had finished
my ride.

"Richard Sherratt" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> I rode through a swarm of bees on the Burnley part of the Yarra Blvd
> this afternoon. Thank goodness they weren't in an aggressive mood. No
> stings. Just a few impact ouches. It's a good time to keep your mouth
> closed :)
>
> Regards,
> Richard.

Your a brave guy :) THe other day i was pretty scared casue there was
there was this loud buszzing and there were 2 wasp nests overhead full
of noisy angry wasps, and i was 14 kilomets inside the local national
park and noone, not even me (i was exploring) knew where i was :p I
took the other fork in the road :)

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 06:40:36 GMT, Richard Sherratt
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I rode through a swarm of bees on the Burnley part of the Yarra Blvd
>this afternoon. Thank goodness they weren't in an aggressive mood. No
>stings. Just a few impact ouches. It's a good time to keep your mouth
>closed :)
>
>Regards,
>Richard.

just steer clear of those snappin' ducks near Bridge Road.

Got stung/bitten by something unknown near where you were at least a
month ago on the back of my neck, and it's flared up again, maybe
whitetailed spiders down near the Yarra have now grown wings......

--
life ain't much but there's nothing else to do

life ain't much but there's nothing else to do

nick.

www.nickcoyne.com

[color=navy blue]Cape Epic Team Grovel
www.cape-epic.com

Grovel: "To work interminably and without apparent progress"

"When I see an adult on a bicycle, I have hope for the human race." - H G Wells.

life ain't much but there's nothing else to do

http://www.cyclingforums.com

"cfsmtb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Got stung/bitten by something unknown near where you were at least a
> month ago on the back of my neck, and it's flared up again, maybe
> whitetailed spiders down near the Yarra have now grown wings......

Speaking of "ouch"-ness.. How's the ribbage?

hippy