Almost ouch

Richard Sherrat

Guest
I rode through a swarm of bees on the Burnley part of the Yarra Blvd this afternoon. Thank goodness
they weren't in an aggressive mood. No stings. Just a few impact ouches. It's a good time to keep
your mouth closed :)

Regards, Richard.

just steer clear of those snappin' ducks near Bridge Road.

Got stung/bitten by something unknown near where you were at least a month ago on the back of my neck, and it's flared up again, maybe whitetailed spiders down near the Yarra have now grown wings......

"cfsmtb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Got stung/bitten by something unknown near where you were at least a month ago on the back of my
> neck, and it's flared up again, maybe whitetailed spiders down near the Yarra have now grown
> wings......

Speaking of "ouch"-ness.. How's the ribbage?

hippy